Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Sprout the type of pony to enter a room and then immediately forget why he entered the room in the first place
Posted Report
Background Pony #4DCE
@DerpyFast
“G4 lore actually sucks”
Yeah I havent heard that one before on this site.
the lore might not be some Atla levels, but it does good enough to at least want you to explore it further.
How about Cloudsdale and its Rainbow Factory? Or the Kirins?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WaynePonePone
I used to be in that phase a lot about dissing g4.
“Why is Rainbow and Pinkie so annoying?” “Why couldn’t Nightmare Moon have been a series villian?”
I guess it’s just these days, I kind of want to at least give credit to g4 for the stuff it does do right. Like even the fact we have something as cool sounding as Nightmare Night or a creepy but funny chimera in the first place.
G5 might be more consistent with its lore, but only because it had a basis in G4. G4 was the first of its kind after all.
G5 has the advantage of hindsight, and I know it would have failed if G4 didn’t already go through its run.
@Latecomer
Frankly that ambiguity still makes a fun playground to experiment with.
It’s like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and how many great comics and fanfics there are.
And even if the fancontent can give teen and adult fans more of what they want, you gotta give credit for making a playground in the first place.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Ha, so was I. I mean you’re looking at the guy who wouldn’t shut up about Discord until he was banned thrice, but I’m talking about before I bcame active on Derpibooru. I guess you could call that my “edgy asshat phase”. Nowadays I’m more laid back and kind of just want to like everything as much as I can. I would still have criticism for things but I think saying it once is enough.
Background Pony #13E3
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
a hot take: G5 Lore is a little more consistent than G4, but it’s very basic and like g4 it’s not as explored.
for example we have 3 pony cities, but we are 90% of the time in the least interesting city of all, an ordinary coastal city.
while we have a living metropolis that has a whole hidden history of political manipulation and another city that seemed to be a normal forest but in fact has strange mystical connections.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast
I mean I don’t know “Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who Are Just Regular Brothers Running In A Van From An Asteroid And All Sorts Of Things The Movie” unironically sounds like a very entertaining movie to watch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide