Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Jonny Manz
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Toastypk
Hmm, yeah, Queen Haven probably was having her coffee the same way she’d had it for decades, but since she’s started dating Alphabittle, she’s started giving tea a try - or something
I guess for Zoom and Thunder, they often order their drinks together, with Zoom opting for super dark roast coffee, and Thunder opting for a sweeter coffee, and when they pick up their drinks, if the barista hasn’t seen them before, he or she will do a double take upon seeing who takes which drink.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
My headcanon for what bending ponies would have:
Fluttershy - Airbender
Applejack - Earthbender
Rainbow Dash - Firebender
Rartiy - Waterbender
All of these I feel like go without saying.
Twilight - Avatar/nonbender. She either has all the power or have more faith in her own magic.
Pinkie Pie - Waterbender. Water is essential for baking and cooking and being able to get exact measurements of ingredients is helpful. Plus I headcanon she can bloodbend for creep factors.
Spike probably doesn’t need bending since he can already breathe fire, but it would be awesome if he can shoot fire out of his other body parts with martial arts.
Apple Bloom - Earthbending like her sister
Sweetie Belle - Firebending. She is honestly a pretty wild kid and a lot of her is opposed to Rarity. I also headcanon she can do combustion bending with her horn.
Scootaloo - Airbending so the poor filly can finally fly in some way.
Starlight - Waterbending to go with the Amon theme. She can also bloodbending but swear off ever using it unless absolutely necessary.
Sunset Shimmer - Firebending, duh.
Trixie - Nonbender. She uses magician stuff to stand out.
I also headcanon that Celestia and Luna can enhance firebending and waterbending respectively since they control the sun and the moon. So like you don’t need full moon to bloodbend as long as Luna is around and Celestia is like a living Sozin’s Comet.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
  • Pinkie: Hey Rarity.
  • Rarity: What?
  • Pinkie: Do you know what day it is?
  • Rarity: annoy Rarity day?
  • Pinkie: Ha ha, No that’s on the 15th.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
“One tough stain for one lame dragon.”
If Fluttershy were there in that episode she would have smacked some sense into Rainbow.
She had to deal with those types of bullies in school who probably also called her a lame pegasus.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Wow, I forgot she said that. Rainbow Dash can be a bit of a B-word sometimes.
I believe Fluttershy was left out of this episode because her anger alone would have destroyed everything and ended this episode early.
Andyxdr
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
Do you guys think there are any My Little Pony characters who can see themselves as funny when they’re angry?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide