Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Am I really going to defend even Starlight Glimmer’s mistakes and fully support her past equality ideology just because I like her?
Of course I am!
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@WaynePonePone
Because people like an interesting world around the characters. All that character work doesn’t mean much if there’s no world for them to be in, and do things, and do those things for a reason.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DerpyFast
G4 imo don’t exactly got a good worldbuilding.
Its world is written to serve the plot, and the plot doesn’t need to strictly follow the world.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I agree, but the world can be written as you want it. It is not persistent and the rules are flexible.
G4 doesn’t make much of a fuss if a thing may seem out of place or inconsistent.
If you need a flying car for a G4 episode, you get a flying car.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
G4 didn’t have very good world building, but I actually think the bigger focus on it in the later seasons actually made it worse
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide