Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Kiryu-Chan
Yeah, the way that all went down kinda makes me wonder if something went seriously wrong behind the scenes (that we’ll probably never be privy to) - or if Modus had ulterior motives for acquiring Mane6 and TFH.
And this is coming from someone who doesn’t even play the game.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Jonny Manz
AFAIK Modus has a reputation for being a terrible company
They have a history of buying out smaller dev teams/studios then just as quickly abandoning them and the projects they were working on.
Also it’s probably just coming down to good old fashioned greed on Modus’s end.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
since the mane6 them’s fighting herds sutff is coming up again here’s a bit of trivia I think is relevant. not a lot of people know this but them’s fighting herds uses the same engine as skullgirls. The skullgirls devs let them use the engine when development for TFH hit a wall in it’s earler development. Also the former lead programmer for skullgirls works for modeus. Also it turns out that the this programmer is suing the people who currently hold the skullgirls IP for lots of cash. I honestly suspect this whole controversy is the shadow of the shitshow surrounding skullgirls.
Background Pony #4DCE
Question: We all love Snowdrop, but if you were in school would you help her on her school project despite her blindness possibly being an obstacle?
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Because of Elements of Justice, I now headcanon Diamond Tiara nicknames Silver Spoon Silvie while Silver Spoon calls her DT.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I really think this was a very good short not because I cried or felt sorry for Snowdrop.
I liked Snowdrop because of her character development. And I would call it inspirational.
I like how she goes from believing she has nothing to give the world to realizing she always had something special, she just had to believe in herself, instead of feeling bad about her lack of sight.
And I love how Luna relates to Snowdrop’s story of unappreciated snow being beautiful.
I think it’s a powerful message and story that reminds us of that we do have something special even if others don’t believe in us. And sometimes all takes is the support of others, like her mom, to have the self confidence to go for it.
I hate when people just think she’s some sympathy sue. I think instead she’s somepony to be admired in the same we admire underdogs like Scootaloo and Fluttershy, the losers of society that were actually heroes.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Snowdrop and Scootaloo should be great friends. Imagine Snowdrop takes Scootaloo for a flight while Scootaloo guides her in the sky.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide