Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
whenever I hear queen chrysalis’s voice in fan animation they almost always give her the voice of legion reverb she had in a canterlot wedding. The problem with this though is that she normally doesn’t sound like that and I suspect that reverb is just her equivalent of the “royal canterlot voice”
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Dirty Bit
I don’t think it’s that people found Chrysalis’s debut voice scary, I think it was that some people had a hard time understanding what she was saying because of it
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I think the filter made it difficult for people with auditory processing disorders to understand her (I remember reading comments from people who said they could understand Chrysalis better after the effect was done away with)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide