Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

NewAccountForMyself

What do you think the August special will be?
Hopefully it’s Haven and AlphaBittle’s wedding
I wonder though like with the March/April special that there will either be a delay in TYT episodes being released either next week or the week after that?
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@NewAccountForMyself
I think the second special being about Haven and Alphabittle’s wedding would be cool, it would make sense given the plot of A Swing and a Misty and the leaked song, I Choose You. I just want it to actually air in August and not be pushed back by dumb delays, which is unfortunately probable.
Background Pony #7ABB
I guess the episode with Misty and Posey getting makeovers will be tommorow’s TYT?
I feel like this will lead into a wedding special next month
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Blackblade360
And as others have pointed out It literally only g5 themed because that’s the Current generation.
If it opened earlier or if G4 was still the current gen It most likely would have been g4 themed
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@GoodVibesGorgeous
Coulda been done in the movie for those that didn’t want the connections. It’ll be the perfect compromise.
  1. How so? What makes you think that and not otherwise?
  2. For now, until you get to trying out other g5 content, you’ll probably see what I mean. Misty shows up not just a lot but everywhere. But I’ll leave that judgement to you.
@Blackblade360
They already have a g4 themed cafe long ago and they do this? Not surprised. Those are like the rotten eggs of this fandom.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
If they were going to spend 4 out of the last 5 episodes on Boardtrot escapades, I’d rather they just make it a special.
Months of no momentum just for another age regression episode.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

At first I rolled my eyes at the idea that we were getting a third age regression episode. But I ended up enjoying this one. It was really cute, and they were having a lot of fun with the premise.
Posted Report
Applepie2010
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Nostalgia Nerd
At first I rolled my eyes at the idea that we were getting a third age regression episode. But I ended up enjoying this one. It was really cute, and they were having a lot of fun with the premise.
same
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I will say, the bit with Dazzle Feather, and the baby-fied cutie mark couplet were both funnier than they had any right to be.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
I also sighed and went, “Another “babyfied” new Mane 6 episode?”, when I saw the thumbnail before being happy that the episode was above average. Not too above average, but still. It has some funny jokes, I liked seeing the toddler versions of the new Mane 6 with a goal to accomplish for a change, and Hitch being the star of the show was cool. What would also be cool though is to finally get an episode that takes place outside of the Boardtrot.
Episodes Since Comet’s Last Appearance: 18
At least all the Boardtrot focus gave me an idea for a theory on why Comet has been absent for so long. It’s because he’s busy with work and doesn’t have time to come to the Boardtrot.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@DerpyFast
TYT does the same tropes in rapid succession than it’s predecessors.
@CloudMistDragon
We never did get the OG mane six staying at other places outside of Ponyville anyway. Because you know, telephones aren’t for personal use in that timeline
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide