Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #3D05  
Well, to be fair, it also profited from it.  
But it was the first Major nation to ban slavery & the slave trade, however there were earlier  
nations.@Latecomer  
I mean had the site stuck to it’s guns and had a backbonw this wouldn’t be an issue.

@Raptorshy  
As Luna has been ignoring this:

any comment about the lack of transparency or explanation when a comment/image is banned. Cause, quite often the comment/img does not seem to break the rule cited- especially in cases where there is no explanation given to the user.

Also how does it feel to wave a giant torch that effectly said: Nazi content is okay- after doing the most basic and easiest thing of somply banning Nazi content?
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@team blueplant

Pol Pot, while not the largest genocidal madman, he was the most “effective” in terms of percentage.

And he wouldn’t be in power if it wasn’t for the illegal bombing of Cambodia by the USA. And even after Veitnam ended the genocide, the US refused to allow the Pol Pot rep att he Un be changed to reflect the non-genocidal goverment.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
and content that is overwhelmingly pushing/promoting nazism

I really don’t trust a lot of the administration especially after all this. Can we get a special clause stating that just a character with a swastika on her ass, who also happens to be cute/lewd/funny whatever does not count as “promoting” nazism? Just so I can throwthat on their faces when they inevitably ignore said clause.  
Or more than an exception on what isn’t “promoting” maybe what is. I dunno.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@Inucroft  
There was no issue with Nazi content for 8 years. Because it was all shitposting and memes.

Stop playing the high road. You’re not very good at it.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
Also can you please ban latecommer from discussion already, christ he’s been annoying for like three days now.
Background Pony #3D05
@Skoon  
British Empire outlawed slavery in 1833 and then over the next few decades got the rest of the European powers to do so to. They “supported” with the confederacy due to southern cotton, but ultimately did nothing due to instead using Egyptian cotton.
Background Pony #7C5E
@Raptorshy  
So “We’re being stricter on rules.” but you havent decided on how strict, only that they’re 100% getting stricter.

This isnt “Going back to before june.”

EDIT: I appreciate the fact you’re being more transparent, please continue to do so, but this isn’t exactly good news.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Loopers  
haha Well I just figured it’s relevant since some are talking about the Nazi party as if it was the exclusive evil of history.

Also I love history it’s such a good novel. Many twists.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Inucroft  
It’s difficult to reply to everyone in threads that go at such extreme speeds that they reach hundreds of pages in a matter of days. We generally respond the fastest to reports, and second-fastest to communication in our Discord server in its support channel.

@Inucroft  
Transparency is being worked on. I made sure any use of forced filtering would show to the user affected on their profile page (we removed all forced filters already, tho, and it’d take a hell of an extreme case to make us consider using it again in its current form).  
As for deletions, I personally try to explain what the problem is after the rule number, but this has created problems when such is misunderstood. We also can’t really just show the contents of deleted stuff, since the entire point of deletion is to prevent problems caused by said contents, like people trying to antagonize each other. Clearer rules would help a little, but this is not an easy area to improve transparency on.

@Barhandar  
It’s a public Discord server, and the link to it is the contact page, so it’s far from opaque. I’m quite sure you’ve seen multiple screencaps of things from it just in the last week, and the discussion shown in such isn’t meant to be secret.
Background Pony #125B
@Latecomer  
You (and honestly others like you) seem to think all Germans where evil monsters during WW2. I can say with 100 percent certainty that this is wrong.
Background Pony #BEC4
@Skoon  
I prefer the term archival. While I agree it bites not to be able to take down art you’re not proud of or just don’t want others to see on a given site I lean far more in favor of preservation for the reference and entertainment of people in the future.  
I heard the idea of a grace period for pay-walled content,but I haven’t been keeping up with the project so I don’t know if raindev was in favor of that or not. That much I would be perfectly fine with; people have to eat, after all.
JCV
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

remember horse
@Raptorshy  
Could you give examples of what would be banned? Maybe even things that have been banned before? Just so we have some idea of what’s meant by “overwhelming”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed