The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #40B0
@Background Pony #6D17
Everybody just uses derpibooru forums to discuss issues?

You can’t make a claim like “I’ve been telling Nazis to fuck off your YEARS” if from what we can see of your public discourse records suggests otherwise. Your public record suggests you didn’t actually think any of this was a genuine problem because nowhere in your public record have you made any attempts to even start talking about these issues until 5 days ago. Not a single suggestion in either a comment or a forum post.

You have no proof that you’ve been “telling them to fuck off for YEARS”. The only proof that exists is that, again, publicly you haven’t brought this up once, until 5 days ago.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #40B0  
And?

Moreover, I can’t seem to check your comment history, as your posting as an Anon.  
See the issue here?

I’ve just had enough, and I’m happy to peg my actual name to this issue. And not hide behind the Anon check box, nor keep it to Dms or emails.

So how about you uncheck the anon-box and show your support for the Anti-censorship crowd?
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Downvoting fetish stuff instead of filtering is an old problem and we’ve had to wipe people’s votes and ban them for it many times, it’s just that recently there appeared to be coordinated efforts to downvote certain images for political reasons.  
As to Aryanne, I don’t think there’s been anything similar on such images, in large part because they’re relatively uncommon and generally liked by the crowd that’s likely to view votes as the way to go after things, I think. And it definitely would be a cause to ban someone if they kept downvoting Aryanne images instead of filtering, even after warnings.
Background Pony #13F1
@Princess Luna  
Would you ban a group of users that constantly downvote Aryanne art, or would you give them the benefit of the doubt that they aren’t coordinating their actions?  
Do you ban people for upvote bombing or just downvoting?
CottonTales
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@Inucroft  
Probably by seeing if its like the same addresses always downvoting the same thing all the time

It doesn’t prove coordination but it at least proves these people just aren’t filtering something to downvote it instead
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
@Princess Luna  
>Coordinate attempts  
OR  
People don’t like shitty art and it gets downvoted, and then artists clutch to “t-they’re just racists” because their shitty art happened to have some politically correct message copypasted on it  
Care to explain why dilarious is a VIP? Why is the guy who tried to fucking burn derpy to the ground a first class citizen all of a sudden?
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Princess Luna  
“Coordinated effort”, eh? What an interesting way to spell “hundreds of users consider these specific images to be obnoxious, while not minding the not in-your-face/crime-promoting ones anywhere as much”.

Oh, and “use filters” is inapplicable because users tend to not care or even want to see non-obnoxious images under that tag; and the appropriate tag to put on such images tends to not be applied, or be removed by people in erroneous belief it’s unapplicable.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Loopers  
I still do! Arguably even more now as an adult since I understand their history, time period, and some of their more nuanced set ups.
Background Pony #40B0

It’s indicative you didn’t think this was actually a problem (despite claiming you thought it was a problem for years).

@Inucroft  
@Background Pony #40B0
Moreover, I can’t seem to check your comment history, as your posting as an Anon.
See the issue here?

No, because I am not advocating for the removal of anything. I’m advocating that Derpibooru just goes back to what is was like a month ago before people pretended there was a problem. I’m also not trying to take some kind of “purity” stance. I’m not trying to discredit your argument by saying “Oh he likes [x] content, don’t listen to him!”. I’m discrediting your claim of “I’ve been complaining about Nazis for YEARS” by blatantly showing that to be false through your own actions.

I’m not trying to moral police anyone. I’m trying to show that moral policing is bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed