The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #7C5E
@Raptorshy  
By ‘None’ i’m referring to “More than we had in may.” which is what you’re doing without a doubt, the only difference is in scale, if you’d pardon the pun.

Effective immediately we are removing the recently added rules and will not be considering political ideology or beliefs when evaluating if content is compliant with the rules.

What happened to this.  
Why can’t this just be the end of it.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
@Inucroft  
Speak for yourself my dude. I have never seen this kind of overreaction in real life or even in my own language’s internet.  
If anything we have an ever-decreasing tolerance to having to deal with USA’s politics invading every online space.
deactivateda0841fe

@Perplexiah  
Definitely worth considering this, thanks for that idea.

@Cammera  
I mostly haven’t been able to pay attention to this thread but honestly most of it has gotten pretty off-topic. It’s less about a pledge now and more about discussing anti-censorship.

That being said I’ll try to keep a closer eye on it.

@Cammera  
Mod audit logs would be fantastic and it’s definitely something I’m going to push for in the future. Navigating what has been done on here is very blind compared to what I’m used to on the old e621 codebase and it can be quite a hassle.

I wouldn’t be immediately against it being public either fwiw.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #125B  
Lets see now…

BLM- hey lets end racism mkay  
LGBT- hey, we exist. Can you stoop attacking us for being Gay/lesbian/Bi/Tran/+  
Communist- hey maybe we ought to treat people properly and share the economic burdin.
Background Pony #BEC4
@Inucroft  
Prithee then have at least the courtesy to let live those you so disdain. Though they by and large patently aren’t, even if they were Nazis they would still be people.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Cammera  
I don’t think such a clause would be necessary, as the rules won’t give the impression that such is forbidden; I’ll try and make sure for my part of things that “promoting” or whatever similar wording is used is rather clearly-defined and intuitive.  
Wording can be hard, as I’ve found many times when doing rule rewrites (most of rules 1-7 are using wording that’s primarily my doing) or the ratings guidelines, but things are generally better after I’ve had a crack at them.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
they only show up at all if you are able to use them

I don’t have an image with locked tags at hand, but in my experience that’s not the case - that is, images with locked tags shown the clickable “Tags” button, but upon clicking on it replaced the entire thing (tags and history buttons, and tags themselves) with a message about tags being locked.

@Background Pony #3D05  
Note that there are still a whole lot of people who’ve been lied to by dilarus&co about “nazis”, who have the common knowledge definition of “nazi” - as opposed to boogeyman-to-get-people-to-bow-to-demands one - and could see the light, so to speak, if they actually look at Derpi and see how non-nazi it is.
Background Pony #13F1
@Inucroft  
They understand the idea perfectly, we just have a constitution that guarantees that our natural rights, like freedom of speech and expression can’t be infringed upon by the government.  
Because we like having more freedoms, not less.
Background Pony #BEC4
@Inucroft  
You have filters, though.  
And hands with which to type, and eyes with which to see your work I presume.  
Can’t imagine things are that different from America across the pond.
deactivateda0841fe

@Background Pony #125B  
LGBT art doesn’t tend to be inflammatory, communist art tends to fall more under shitposts due to how much of a joke it became after our overreaction in the 50s/60s. Same could be said for Nazi art but it is still burned into Europeans due to how many people had families effected by it.

The BLM art though is going to be a mess since it’s a very recent event and extremely controversial, I’m honestly taking this one step at a time though.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Barhandar  
Dang, another thing that didn’t get ported into Philomena correctly. That’s the price of switching things out, but thankfully bugs like this are mostly on obscure cases.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed