Legend of Zelda Thread

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Question: how good is the BOTW DLC? I was thinking about playing through it before getting TOTK (I’ve already beaten the base game twice), and I’m just wondering if it’s worth the price of admission.
Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Defeated my first Gleeok with the Flame Gleeok on the Bridge Of Hylia, and my first Frox. Helped there was a bounty on both so it helped psyche me up for each battle. I’d made attempts on another Frox in the past, but that failed. The Flame Gleeok also had a fail with the one above the Trilby Plains, so it felt good to make up for that. Not touching the Frosts, Thunders, or Kings.
Finished off the Master Kohga quest. Thankfully I had Mineru with me and I’d already beaten the Seized Construct when I decided to finally fight his other battles. I was actually surprised by the fourth Kohga fight at the Abandoned Hebra Mine.
I wasn’t expecting another construct battle, nor for Kohga to fall out of the cockpit so I could wail on him with the Master Sword.
Inching closer and closer to finally going after Ganondorf, just upgrading what gear I feel need it to Second Grade and then it’ll finally be time. Might hit up some more Shrines, but I legit have nothing better to do now, so I might as well see how I’ll do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide