Still avoiding leaks thankfully, but I wanted to share my predictions on what’ll happen in this game:
1. Impa has passed away, leaving Paya as the new leader (or whatever) of Kakariko Village.
2. Ganondorf will first appear in his corpse form, and as Link defeats each boss he will slowly regain more life, and upon defeating the last boss Ganondorf will become fully human, ready for Link to challenge as the final boss.
3. Hyrule will be saved but either Link or Zelda will die as a “bittersweet ending”, seeing as how it’s confirmed that the “Tears” in the title refers to crying.
4. “Age of Calamity” will be referenced at one point.
5. The game will NOT feature save data bonus, unlike “Age of Calamity” having a bonus from BOTW.
6. Dorian will eventually be exposed by an outside force about his past ties with the Yiga Clan, causing him to be banished from Kakariko Village and he will be found wandering around Hyrule with no home to go back to. Not sure what’ll happen to his kids though, my best guess is that they’ll come with him but Koko will train to be a fighter.
7. Whatever that thing is that gets on Link’s arm will be why he’ll start with 3 heart containers… again. And you’ll have to go through some kind of tutorial on one of the Sky Islands in order to use the new abilities and gain another heart container or stamina wheel extension before you can start, just like last time.
8. Tingle, or at least a character inspired by him, will appear, similar to Beedle. And if so, he may provide flight-based services for a fee in case you can’t find one of the rocks that falls from the islands.
9. We’ll get to meet the tribe that was mentioned in the Barbarian armor set.
10. ReDeads will appear, assuming those things ARE the same ones in the trailer. And of course, they’ll come equipped with their usual “paralyzing screech” and “bite your face off” abilities.
11. Equipping raw meat to your arrows will allow you to lure nearby enemies to wherever the arrow sticks.
12. You’re probably thinking this by now, but unlike the last game you won’t be able to challenge Ganondorf early, you HAVE to defeat all the bosses first. Sorry speedrunners!