Legend of Zelda Thread

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Eurvos Morgenbrise
So, you’re similar to me. My switch is recharging so I can’t say for certain, though.
How confident are you at killing a Stalnox? If you go to the shelter at Lookout Landing and explore the cave system there’s one under a pile of rocks, and you can fuse its horn to a weapon for an attack boost of 29 or so. That combined with my Gerudo Sword from my Ganondorf Amiibo got me a 68 attack weapon.
There should also be a Captain Construct III just outside the Water Temple. At least there was for me. Their horns work well, too.
EDIT: At current I have 11 hearts and 2 extra parts of a stamina wheel. My strongest melee weapon (of 13) is 34 and my weakest is 7. My strongest weapon based on non-fused weapons is 16, which is a Zora Longsword with an attack up bonus +8, without bonuses it’s a Strong Zonaite Longsword at 15. My strongest bow (of 9) is 26 and my weakest is 14. How do your weapons compare?
EDIT: Also, Water Temple is a bust. I can only reach one other platform (the others are way too high) and that platform just had some enemies and a metal sphere that you find in shrines, so I think my game is glitched
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
So every time Zelda has had a place called “Water Temple”, something goes horribly, horribly wrong. OoT’s was just terrible, Wind Waker’s got scrapped, and TotK’s is missing the items needed to solve its puzzles and is therefore physically impossible to beat without opening Zonai Capsules. Even in hacks, in The Sealed Palace its Water Temple has a softlock and an area that can’t be reached without Bomb Hovers. Can we agree to never call something the “Water Temple” ever again?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser
I honestly didn’t mind the Water Temple too much, aside from that one easy to miss key. The 3DS version fixes it’s flaws too.
You also forgot the hard water stage in Majora.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Beau Skunky
Yeah, that key under the pillar. If I did a redesign I’d keep that key and the one in the Dragon head room (to avoid softlocks) and put the Longshot chest on the ledge above in that room.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Current status:
I just entered the lost woods by going to the Depths first, and found out that the gloom infected the place, so now I’m underground inside the Deku Tree’s “belly” and OH DEAR GOD THE HANDS ARE BACK
Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Yyyyyyyeppp. Nowhere near ready to fight those things so I’m staying away for now. I don’t even know what works well on them that won’t risk me running out of resources too early.
In other news, I’m in the Eastern Depths just looking around as per usual, trying to get a good map of the place.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Fought the story-based Phantom Ganon.
Actually came close to winning in the final round, but got careless with the last spearman.
Haven’t had any luck finding the Light Dragon without the Deku Tree, but I cleared the North Lomei Labyrinth and a second Courage Diving Challenge. Can’t get up to the island where the Dragon Ring is.
Might have needed more than just a weapon suggestion.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Jade Kitsune
I’ve beaten the ones at the ice stable and Hylia Bridge. Protip: Rocket jumps and homing arrows are your friend.
@Eurvos Morgenbrise
Sapphire Rod is useful against the hands so that they don’t overwhelm you. Beyond that I can’t offer much advice, just upgrade your gear I guess
Light Dragon I don’t think is reachable without machine/charge exploits. Charge clothes and Autobuild might help, but I haven’t had any luck myself.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Defeated the story Phantom Ganon, the Charged outfit pieces should have been marked on the map, and I met Mineru.
Currently struggling with the Seized Construct and have been doing my own thing. Ended the session overlooking the Hyrule Ridge Chasm, gonna look around in that area.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Visited Satori Mountain and had some caves marked woth unique beacons. Been finding some rare armor but nothing worth writing home about, which is annoying but I can deal.
The issue I do have is that it clearly incentivizes you to go see the Great Fairies. It’s a cool option to boost defense even higher, but don’t fucking shove it in my face by having the armor be otherwise pathetic!
Still no repairing damaged weapons, by the way, so that’s fun.
Ended the session investigating Thundra Plateau and its vicinity.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Made some progress around the Depths, infiltrated the Yiga Clan and got promoted to Blademaster, cleared out Eventide Island, and struggled to catch the Light Dragon the one time I caught her flying low, and ultimately failed.
Figured I’d finally get back to the Spirit Temple, but that’s the next session.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide