Legend of Zelda Thread

Generals » Legend of Zelda Thread Search Posts
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
  • Adventure of Link was awesome and fuck the haters.  
  • Skyward Sword had a lot of problems, but I did appreciate some of the changes it made to the formula, such as the Adventure Pouch and upgrade crafting, and I hope they appear again.  
  • One of these days I’m going to try the CD-i games, just to see if they’re “so bad it’s good” or “so bad it’s awful.”  
  • The oracles Din, Nayru, and Farore need to be in more games, but there may be a legal thing there with Capcom since they developed all the games that feature those characters, like how Square Enix owns the OCs from Super Mario RPG.  
  • What I want most is a game where you play as Zelda–but not, absolutely not just as Link with tits. I want to wield the god-tier magical abilities that come with the Triforce of Wisdom and the bloodline of Hylia. I want her to be the goddamn Jedi Master of Hyrule.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@Blackie  
Missing out on games that are well put together and have rewarding gameplay.  
Is the series getting dated? Perhaps (the next games will determine that) but they still tower over whatever passes for average.

Unless it’s just not your bag, which is cool too.
Blackie
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Whatevs

I tried Link’s Awakening, Spirit Tracks and the N64 games, none made me want to keep playing after a game session.

Though I have to admit, Majora’s Mask sounds like a pretty awesome game, just not something I’d enjoy.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I think there are a few characters that the plot of Hyrule Warriors suffers from without. They are Groose and Twinrovia also Vatti as of Legends.

My first, very first ideas for fighters where Links forms in Magoria’s Mask. They didn’t happen.

Today working out how they could have worked got me thinking maybe they could have used a wood element. Weapons that might have been the wood element Link/Horse, Lana/Spear Agatha/Parasol Tingle/Balloon, Linkle/Crossbow and Yuga/Brush.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I got Twilight Princess HD back in April, but I haven’t played it in months. I’m still only at the first dungeon. Though I will definitely say that the game looks even better in HD.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
To this day, I still have not beaten Link’s Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, or Oracle of Ages, even though I got all of those from the 3DS Virtual Console as soon as they were released on the 3DS Virtual Console.

Also, I still don’t have Majora’s Mask 3D.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Never forget that Link’s Awakening took inspiration from Twin Peaks, which was apparently HUGELY popular in Japan at the time.
09MurphyM

I got hyrule warriors legends for Christmas. My favorite character to use is Linkle. She is especially useful during Adventure mode missions that require you to defeat a certain number of enemies in a limited amount of time.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I want coffiee
@Jarkes  
I am enjoying it.

I have been watching his Xenoblade chronicles let’s play so much, I dreamed I unlocked Snow White’s forth skill set.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Y’know, I’ve always found it interesting that Aquamentus was the first boss of the entire Legend of Zelda franchise… but it’s only appeared in two main series games (not counting the Zelda Game & Watch). Same with Digdogger, another boss from the original game. Both of these bosses reappeared in Oracle of Seasons (since that was originally intended as a remake of the original game, but many of the old bosses remained in the game even after this plan changed), but after that, they never appeared again. Every other boss from the original Zelda has appeared way more than that.
Shyette

I want coffiee
Sometimes I think about the Ultimate Link. A Link that is as good or better than the best link in strength, speed, intelligence extra… with the best version of all his best equipment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide