CHS, Class of 20XX
- Adventure of Link was awesome and fuck the haters.
- Skyward Sword had a lot of problems, but I did appreciate some of the changes it made to the formula, such as the Adventure Pouch and upgrade crafting, and I hope they appear again.
- One of these days I'm going to try the CD-i games, just to see if they're "so bad it's good" or "so bad it's awful."
- The oracles Din, Nayru, and Farore need to be in more games, but there may be a legal thing there with Capcom since they developed all the games that feature those characters, like how Square Enix owns the OCs from Super Mario RPG.
- What I want most is a game where you play as Zelda—but not, absolutely not just as Link with tits. I want to wield the god-tier magical abilities that come with the Triforce of Wisdom and the bloodline of Hylia. I want her to be the goddamn Jedi Master of Hyrule.