Legend of Zelda Thread

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Thinking about how mutch Chuggaconroy loves the beetle. It’s too bad that Bombchus are not in Skyward Sword.

And that Groose isn’t in Hyrule Warriors.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Shepherd

I was always disappointed that the Boomerang wasn’t in it, though the Beetle seemed to be intended as a substitute…

So how did his boss battle against Ghirahim go anyway? I’m a bit behind on his LP…
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)

I want coffiee
@Jarkes

He said that’s what it is the developers realized their ideas didn’t fly with boomerang so the beetle was born.

I think he only took two hits.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Shepherd

Did he deliberately let Ghirahim steal his sword at one point to show that that’s a thing that happens? That seems like something he would do…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Posted this in the no-pony Unpopular Opinion thread, but:

Spirit Tracks is honestly the worst game in the Zelda series (not counting the CD-i games). It’s not simply because it has a train though; it’s because the train is VERY poorly implemented despite it being the core mechanic of the game, the Tower of Spirits is somehow actually worse than the Temple of the Ocean King despite not having a timer and not requiring you to revisit sections (instead, the sections are all really long and you have to do each one ALL in one go; if you save and quit in the middle of one, you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN), the overworld looks TERRIBLE (literally every environment object is a 2D sprite that does awkward camera shifting in a poor attempt to make it look 3D, which it utterly fails to do), all of the sidequests are a pain in the ass (those FUCKING rabbits), the warping system is inefficient, and it’s just overall not fun.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
A friend of mine disliked it, but I never played that one personally to have an opinion on it. One good thing about it is Zelda had a more expanded role in it.

Regardless, I like the “Spirit Tracks” train level in the 3DS SSB game. It was actually fun to nock people on the front of the train track.

And no, sadly I don’t have “A Link Between Worlds.”
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Did you know that it’s impossible to do a 3-heart challenge in A Link to the Past, because you HAVE to pick up the Heart Container in each dungeon before the quest item (Pendants of Virtue in the Light World, Maidens’ Crystals in the Dark World) will even appear? You can, however, skip the Heart Container that’s in the treasure chest at the Sanctuary and avoid picking up any Pieces of Heart, which would mean that you would have 13 Heart Containers instead of 20 at the end of the game (14 if you still obtained the Heart Container in the Sanctuary).
Background Pony #B52A
Just one more week until Breath of the Wild!

What are you guys looking forward to the most about this game?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #7526  
It’s kinda hard for me to get excited about it, because I hear a 3GB huge update is required for the WiiU version, and I don’t have enough space, (unless I delete SSB) and I don’t really want a Switch system yet.

Looks like this is another Zelda title I’m going to miss out on at launch. :(  
(Heck, I still haven’t gotten “Skyward Sword” yet, because I didn’t have a Wii-motion-Plus for it.)
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

I’ve still got quite a bit of space left on my Wii U’s internal storage. However, I’m beginning to think that I might need to get a bigger external hard drive for my laptop than what I currently have (I currently have a 500 GB hard drive, and I’m thinking of getting a 2TB one). If I ever end up doing that, I will then start using the 500 GB one as some extra storage for my Wii U or something.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
I wish the WiiU could use SD Cards, like Wii & 3DS did. The storage issue is honestly my only gripe with WiiU. Other then that, I love the console more then most people seem to.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

What’s weird is that it HAS an SD Card slot, but it’s only there so that you can transfer your Wii data to your Wii U.

But yeah, I quite like it too.
LunaLover20
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Background Pony #7526  
Well, what I’m looking forward to is the diverse selection of weapons in the game. There’s swords, spears, bows, and axes! Hell, there’s even a special boomerang/blade weapon in the game! Yes, you heard me! I know some are against the idea of limited durable weapons, but from the previews I’ve seen, you gain weapons on a daily common basis that I don’t think it’s gonna pose that much of a problem. There’s even new elemental arrows! As well as fire and ice arrows, we also get lightning arrows and bomb arrows!

Another thing I’m excited about is the advanced enemy AI. From the previews, many pre-release players have stated that the enemies in this game are far more challenging then they ever were before! In other Zelda games, you rarely ever died if you’re a pro player, but in this game it is very easy to die if you’re not careful. The enemies you fight will surround you to overwhelm you, they use coordinated attack and teamwork to try to outsmart you, and even the weaker mobs are hard to defeat when they’re in packs.

So, this game is gonna be the most challenging Zelda game in the franchise!
LunaLover20
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
Oh yeah, they were in Twilight Princess.

But there’s also a second new type of arrow in Breath of the Wild, you know, the one Link uses in the E3 2014 preview.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LunaLover20

Yeah. Bomb Arrows could also kind of sort of be used in Link’s Awakening if you equipped both the Bow and Bombs at the same time and pressed both buttons at the same time, but apparently that wasn’t actually an intended feature in that game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide