Legend of Zelda Thread

Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Found myself doing another search and rescue in Gerudo Canyon (BotW had one too) and managed to drop a Blue-White Frox, just not the one I wish I’d gone after, in hindsight. Should’ve targeted the one with a Lightroot nearby…
Maxed out my Energy Cell (I think) and found myself regretting challenging a King Gleeok, especially one in the frickin’ Depths.
Seriously, what the fuck was I thinking? Going after a Gloomy one when a non-Gloomy one kept bodying me for low Defense and the Flame Gleeok I did defeat required me to have Heat protection just in case it decided to turn up the heat!
Slightly related: I am never going after a Frost Gleeok. Desperation move is bullshit. The other two were at least easy to evade.
Ended my session while exploring the Royal Escape Tunnel, got the Soldier’s Greaves & Helmet. Managed to notice a Stalnox was buried under a rock pile in time to avoid activating it, and now I just need to reach the Hyrule Castle Chasm to end the romp.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
same and most of the spoilers I’ve gotten are here
thanks now I know where to find those soldier’s gear it was my go to armor back in botw honestly as soon as I was done with fixing rito village I was probably gonna go to where hateno village was to see if they were still there
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Me cutting down numerous trees to get the wood bundles for Tarrey Town’s development in “Breath of the Wild”, and then I suddenly get headbutted by a mountain buck. Evidently Hylia had beef with Hudson.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Try the southeast corner of the Great Plateau, and the occasional stable.
Rito Stable is a good place, a few logs already down.
Oh, and recommendation: use Remote Bombs. Much more cost-effective.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
The funny thing is that in one episode of the cartoon, Link performs the “bomb shield surfing” technique decades before “Tears of the Kingdom”. (It’s possible in “Breath of the Wild” as well, except it looks like that one takes more skill and timing to pull off, whereas in TOTK you can fuse a bomb flower to your shield then do a shield-surf to explode it harmlessly)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
All right, I’ve finished all the shrine and side quests and the (pre-Destroy Ganon) story quests, now I’m going to do the Champion’s Ballad, and then I’ll be all set for the final battle.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@DanielOrange
I need to finish “Breath” too, but I keep getting distracted by side quests, and upgrading my gear.
I actually got my “NES Link” Amiibo tunic fully upgraded, and it actually has good defense.
@DanielOrange
I remember that. The cornball classic cartoon oddly councidentally predicted other things in the series. Like riding horses.
Link’s horse in the cartoon was named “Catherine,” so I considered naming one of my horses in “Breath” that.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks
One of the hardest materials for me to get (besides the dragon horns/claw shards) was oddly the Smolderwing butterfly. Even with the tracking system, they’re hard to find on Death Mountain… Luckily Beedle sells them.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
I did all shrines and upgraded the gear I cared about, and like an 8th of the korok seeds, and maybe a 4th of the side quest. For TotK I wanna try doing 100%.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide