General Anime Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Me brainstorming a series about a teenage boy with three fox tails going to school, and nobody batting an eye at his form.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@blue-case90
Does he just get into typical school shenanigans before everything gets dramatic and high stakes and his friends who were once just goofy kids have to step up and become heroes to defend the Earth?
Background Pony #DF05
Gen Xers had Speed Racer and Gatchaman.
Millennials had Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon.
What would you say is Gen Z’s first anime?
Background Pony #706C
@Dustcan
If all of those video essays were right, that sounds like a sad fate.
Luckily I’m early zoomer so I fit more into the millenial. (They’re basically the same)
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Tōru Furuya, the voice actor for Tuxedo Mask, has admitted to cheating on his wife for four and a half years, being violent with the person he was having an affair with, and forcing them to undergo an abortion.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
He was also the VA for Yamaha and Arumo Ray. That’s all pretty freaking horrible and despicable. I hope the lady can get some Justice. And all of those roles might be recasted, I’d be surprised if people still hire him
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
DDLC got me interested in slice-of-life anime, so I’ve been watching “Komi Can’t Communicate” on Netflix. I love how Komi goes from steely to bug-eyed when she gets all nervous. 😂 (Probably shouldn’t make fun of those kind of people though)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I also learned that “One Piece” is another series that has mostly no romance, so…
grabs chips and soda and sits down for episode 1
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Can anyone give me a so bad it’s good anime?
The type Tommy Wiseau would say is fine art?
I’ve never watched it, but Seikon no Qwasar is about people whose superpowers are controlling certain elements of the periodic table. Also, said powers are fueled by drinking breast milk. I wish I was making this up.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I also learned that “One Piece” is another series that has mostly no romance, so…
grabs chips and soda and sits down for episode 1
One Piece is the DEFINITION of “epic adventure anime”. And you’re gonna need those chips and soda, because One Piece is one of the longest anime in existence (the manga is up to 1000+ chapters and I think the anime is up past 300 episodes), but it never FEELS that long because it’s just that much fun to watch!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide