Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

General Anime Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Actually speaking of, could someone get me a watch list on when to watch the aforementioned OVAs and movies so I don’t get continuity screwed up? (I saw the “Red” movie in theaters in 2022 so of course aside from Luffy, Robin and Nami (thanks to the internet) I know none of the other characters)
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Animes I’m watching next season
Oshi no Ko season 2
Pseudo Harem
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings In Russian
Isekai Suicide Squad
Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan
Shy season 2
NieR season 2
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
People will naturally talk about the brainrot nature of Shikanoko, but I think it is smart to have the main character in the show being a tsundere. It provides some fun back and forth. I also really like how everyone accepts Nokotan as how she is and Koshitan is the only one to point out the absurdity of the situation. Reminds me of Frank Grimes from The Simpsons.
This anime is like SpongeBob SquarePants if it was from Squidward’s perspective and not SpongeBob. Koshitan was living a perfectly normal life until Nokotan came along to spice things up. Meanwhile, everyone else are true enough to themselves to say that their lives is better with Nokotan in it.
Background Pony #429F
Fanservice need to be removed from Anime forever. It wrong. All Ecchi Anime are garbage. Fanservice is sexist and misogynist. You should never put women in a bikini or show them naked. Do not put them in a revealing outfit. Female character in Anime should have breasts no bigger then A Cup. We must tell Japan to stop treating females like sex objects.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
I think Japan’s already got the message. Fanservice is pretty much nonexistant these days, thanks to changes in standards and practices.
Torr

No totally anime but can’t wait for the anime of Omniscient Reader Viewpoint.
@Blissful690
I don’t watch much anime or avoid series with fanservice but I think that’s false, maybe it’s just more subtle (or censored overseas).
Outside of anime, gacha games still have it for example, and I even read that the chinese gacha shooter “Snowbreak: Containment Zone” was saved thanks to fanservice in may.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide