Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Background Pony #E9D4
Do you mean Tsitra360?
Man he’s another one of my favourites. I love his artworks so much
But idk, makes sense. Although I do have their Discord, compared to an stream. I did send them my drawings through there, so I’m not sure if it’d be different
I do get the college and drawing and work. It’s just that I see him online often and posting artworks and yadayada. The time we talked he was really really nice and I liked his personality a lot, but right now I don’t want to annoy or burden him further by asking something like “Available for talking?” every month or so, because I know he probably has a busy life. I just feel that dread that he’s so important and I shouldn’t annoy him with my stupid inquiries. I have social anxiety and it’s really difficult for me to know when I’m annoying someone or when I’m not annoying someone.
Nah, not you, I’m so sorry. Their name is R____Dash (No, not that, I just feel like not revealing who they are, so some letters in blank. I feel like it’d be rude) and they draw some amazing macro ponies drawings.
I think I did, once a time, they just replied that they randomly appear. Oh and with the emote of :3 so I guess they weren’t angry at me? I really don’t want to annoy him to the point he actively calls me out like “Okay I don’t want you to keep messaging me” and I honestly dread the day he tells me “Okay can’t you get an indirect? The reason I don’t talk to you is because I want you to go away”
Honestly I feel we’d be good friends, we both even had the same dream and our dreams were also crushed. But I feel it’s awkward and mean to say “We’d be good friends” to someone I don’t even know considers me a friend. For the most part I wouldn’t be surprised if they think of me as “That annoying guy I’d like for them to leave”. Although our chat was nice, they seemed to have fun.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Most of your dreams start when your body is already becoming alert and trying to wake up.
When you get too excited in a dream you fully wake up. The adrenaline that excites you is also a part of waking you up.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
Because changes in cortisol, glycerol, melatonin, serotonin work to paralyze your body, and parts of your brain. These hormones take time to clear out, leaving you stuck in the middle for a while.
30 minute existential crisis. In and out, let’s go.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Most of my dreams are unexplainable and weird, though no two are the same…still sucks how I only wake up during good dreams, the bad dreams tend to keep me asleep through most of it, even though I’ve developed a physical technique to force my body awake if I’m having a terrible night terror or a nightmare.
Background Pony #2173
I just realised that the community collab is similar to something back at school that I wasn’t allowed to be part of for whatever reason. Depicts being excited for it for years
Buttlord Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Protects Butters
It’s my dog’s turn to get sick this time. She has pyometra. Apparently it was worse than what my cat had and she would have been gone if we took her to the vet way too late. She is now under going surgery and staying in the vet. Animals shouldn’t get fatal diseases. They don’t deserve to suffer.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
My earbuds gave out, now I have to resort to these cheap crappy ones for the time being
@CaptainXtra
Oh sweet baby Jesus that second image, I want to run out of that room as quickly as I can…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide