Registered and never got a confirmation mail? - Mailer was down some hours, sorry. - Click here to resend

Vent thread

JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Why are people so against tagging their uploads? Why? Why is it so difficult for so many people?
Also why is crediting other people so hard? If you use someone else’s works in your image, credit them.
ИІЯІЖIRIN

Come Back Kimiko Glenn
@Professor Venturer
Speaking of Sparky, the staff can’t decide whether or not he’s infant-like or animalistic. As he behaves like a baby sometimes, but other times he acts like an animal like when he tried to bite Misty’s hoof off when she tried to touch him. He even snarled and growled at her despite being considered an infant.
ИІЯІЖIRIN

Come Back Kimiko Glenn
@Professor Venturer
That’s been the same with G4 tbh.
Because after Lauren Faust ragequit due to “creative differences”, they kept on changing directors after Meghan’s departure to work on the film that bombed at the box office. It was a complete pigsty mess from S6 - S9 as there was absolutely zero directive motivation.
Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

“Cute Aggression.”
So that’s the official term of feeling the need to bite, squeeze, and bearhug the living crap out of all things cute without killing them.
I didn’t know that it exists and I’ve only known about this right now.
Background Pony #C576
@Count Oxymagomedov Sear
The negative emotions only come if your brain can’t cope with the flood of goodness. If you wonder why some groups have an obsession with uglifying everything they touch, they’re genuinely mentally subnormal.
icicle wicicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Professor Venturer
I mean… They got a point
Having a character whose a baby die by committing suicide feels edgy for the sake of it, then having a character whose a SERIAL KILLER suddenly doa PSA about suicide awareness comes across as REALLY tone deaf
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
I know this might not be the right place to put this but… I need a place to post this… so recently my closest friend on the site left… and it kinda tore me emotionally because we’ve been close friends for a little over a year… She first drew my oc for the ‘23 collab and has drawn my oc for months. Her last work of my oc was our 1 year friendiversary and my 1 year Derpiversary with me and her ocs together in a beautiful picture… if anyone has any advice on how to deal with losing a site friend please pm me… again not sure if this is the right place but idk we’re to post it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide