Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
@LP2Lily
Not when you work nights😉.
I would trade you in a heartbeat. Grant it…. My store is litterally alongside the busiest neighborhood in the city. As soon as colleges and schools let out things get nuts. Idiots in their 20’s driving and just plain rudeness to our cashiers.
Just because people are headed home after school or after work is no reason to treat others poorly.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Working nights at a convenience store sounds scary. Around here there is nothing but thugs and drug addicts around at night.
@LP2Lily
I judge people’s true moral character based on how they treat service workers.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Imgur has deleted all my hidden images. I have been using the site to store my memes that I create and now, over 24,000 of them have just vanished with no way for me to access them.
I am beyond pissed.
AwesomeBrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
@AwesomeBrony
You, own a video game development company? Nice.
Ever consider putting some Metal music in those games? I linked as many labels I could find on my profile.
Yes, I’m the only one in the company but my company is officially registered in the government of my country. So far, my company has released only one game but soon it will release a new game hopefully this year!
As for the music in my games, I don’t use metal music; I compose the tracks for my games.
You can find out more about my company at baseblade.co
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

@KolpSlack
After a brutal gunfight, I was about to stab and kill the syndicate boss with a dagger right through his throat after I had shot most of his non vital points to cripple him so I can avenge my mother and brother who were murdered by him and his people.
Background Pony #E9D4
I thought I befriended a great artist and one of my favs
They seemed super cool and everything, and I loved their work
But I guess that was just politeness because no reply and they always say “Busy” and avoid replying
I mean… Busy since five months ago?…
And I message them every, like, I don’t know… Every month? To check on them. No response, even when I ask them when they’d be available to chat so I don’t bother
Yeah, I’m sorry for being such a burden in your life.
Just in case you read this, I didn’t want to take advantage of you
I just wanted a friend that understood me
I guess I can’t have that anymore
If anything they kinda took advantage of me because I drew thrice for them
But who cares. I might as well die, nobody would mind
I won’t say you’re a stuck up, dear artist, or that you’re up in your ivory high horse.
But I just hope it’s not “You’re not an good artist so you don’t deserve my attention” what’s happening here, like I had in the past
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Me and Artist360 were sort of friends once. He would call me Fathom in the live streams. Though I knew he could not spend a lot of time on me due to it being unfair.
Perhaps its not intentionally rudeness on your friends part. Maybe its out of respect for their other fans. If they don’t know you in persion it can be difficult to justify individual time with you. Especially when balancing a job and art work loads is difficult enough.
Not being mean here. Just figured I try to help.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@AwesomeBrony
Very nice that you own your own video game company, but sadly that won’t stop people online for harassing you. Famous video game developers get heckled all the time.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #E9D4
Living out of spite is a whole lot better than dying out of spite.
Also you don’t mean me do you? I been answering everyone lately, but you said a large time span.
Edit: oh nvm, I only had one person who drew something for me, and I talked to them recently.
And I like any artist, especially bad artist, I ispire to be a teacher.
WojTek-ツ
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Background Pony #E9D4
I’m sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing your vent if that made you somewhat feel better.
But who cares. I might as well die, nobody would mind
Don’t say that, it feels awful when you think you’re being left out or don’t matter because of x reason but that’s just about it, you’re thinking and letting your imagination and emotions gets the best of you.
If you feel like your relationship with the artist is “a waste” you should be more transparent, communicate and let them know how you feel, a good friend will try to understand and hopefully they will answer back on what is going on. Nobody knows what they’re going through in their life. =)
Background Pony #2173
The artist’s app deleted most artist’s art without any sort of warning
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide