Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I dreamed I was jailed because she said I allegedly groped one of my high school classmates in her butt but in fact she likes to set up other people by framing them and act up as a victim with a fake yet realistic evidence.
Bear you not, it’s been nearly 10 years now since I’ve graduated from high school and I can’t believe I’m still having dreams of that nightmarish school and one of my bullies back then, wtf.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@WaynePonePone
I’d still have the same opinion even if it wasn’t Thanksgiving or Christmas. I have to hear screaming kids and crying babies at my job and they still drive me up the wall. I don’t get bothered by a whole lot of sounds, but these cries and screams automatically triggers me and activates my anger, I can’t stand it at all.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I feel that when I ask the servers I’m on if they’re interested in talking in general, everyone is really like “Oh shit, he’s here. IGNORE HIM.”
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
If anybody thinks I have an easy life and I’m just mindlessly bitching, its not as easy you think. You try having multiple disabilities along with diabetes, depression issues, binge eating, and addiction to excessive sleeping. And I CAN talk about more things other than how I get off to my completely inward sexual obsessions. I love playing video games, I would be willing to talk more about my gaming experiences. Its just that everybody avoids me like the plague when it comes to other topics as well.
Maybe if I played Elden Ring or some other generic colorless realistic game that has a big “life sucks” attitude, then maybe others will care.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I hate the idea of having kids, for this overbloated world where we don’t even have the resources for them.
We take them to the supermarket because there is nobody to watch after them at home. Mariages and family structures don’t last anymore, because of a generation of narcissist got independence relatively easy, they don’t value community, and are now a burden to society.
If you can’t afford basic things for your children like a car, or a stable home life, they are just going into the war machine.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I want to go to “Hell” and back.
I mean, a specific kind of Hell that would make me mentally and spiritually stronger in life. David Goggins is likely my tormentor.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Kids are a full time commitment. Maybe one day, I will have them. Until then, I guess it will have to wait until I’m ready.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I don’t want kids because not only do I think I would be a terrible parent, but because I have a short temper and I don’t want to lash out against my children and accidentally hit them so fuck that.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Atleast he’s honest.
My dad be like: I don’t hit kids
Also my dad :muda muda muda muda:
but yeah, not even a year ago I couldn’t sign into my computer, and i had to work, I got red wine drunk and destroyed a table and chair until I got rhabdomyolisis in both my arms (i urinated out broken arm muscle protien and couldn’t move my arms). If my mom saw that I would have no place to live. I had to pay for the table.
I’m not having kids, even though I haven’t struck an actual person in 8 years. Not since jobcorp.
EDIT:
But no you’re right. He’s joking and i’m a disturbed individual. If he was telling the truth that would be a problem he needs to work on
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Mr.Myoozik
I feel the same way, I too have quite a short temper with most things & no youngun should ever be subjected to be lashed out at for no reason. I have no desire of having any of my own & I don’t think that’ll change any time soon.
@Red-Supernova
I feel you on the disabilities part. I have autism, got cancer about 13 years ago when I was 15 (diagnosed only a couple of weeks before I turned 16) & I’m still dealing with type 1 diabetes (diagnosed at 18).
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
I too feel quite misanthropic sometimes, more so in recent years than in my mid teenage years (along with a bit of nihilism).
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
I’m worried my depression might take an effect on my ability to enjoy playing video games, especially since my backlog continues to grow and grow with more video games that I want to play but haven’t found the right time to play yet.
@Galestorm
Oh damn. Sorry to hear about your cancer.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Girlfriend thinks I should drink less. Because I got drunk and was rambling about how bad alcohol is.
Shot myself in the foot. Worst part is she buys a lot of it for me.
It’s how I live. I hate those losers in AA, fucking crybabies that blame the alcohol. Why can’t they just admit they’re bad people and face the void like me.
I’m not a alcoholic. I am a bad person who cannot face reality without crushing anxiety. Reality doesn’t really like me either. So I want my alcohol, it’s the only control I have.
Alcohol gives me the ability to be an angry psychopath, without it I’m an anxious crybaby that the world doesn’t have time for. Without alcohol the world has a gun pointed at me, with alcohol I have the gun.
It’s either alcohol or I’m going to go find some meth or pcp. But will most likely be poor man’s pcp (dxm). I would rather be an angry destitute than a little bitch.
Quitting is for losers. Those sad sacks of shit at AA think they have an alcohol problem but they’re really just bad people wasting government resources, atleast I own up to my problems.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide