Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Worst Person
Usually what people don’t like is forced drama. Something like a forced third-act break-up when nothing in the story gave us a reason to expect it. Or using drama as an excuse to not show healthy relationships.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@The Worst Person
I fail to see how. If anything, it’s the slice-of-life stuff where people would try to stretch the relationship (and the audience’s tolerance) since those focus on mostly small and internal conflict, where other genres would have plenty of other external and more dire conflicts so the relationship wouldn’t be the main focus and allow the characters to just be themselves and enjoy each other’s company.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Watching all of Blue Sky’s filmography, they’re a pretty decent studio who should get a bit more credit. Some of their films were good and can reach to about the quality of Dreamworks and almost Pixar. I think if they didn’t rely too much on Ice Age, they would’ve gotten some more respect because their non sequel movies aren’t that bad. Compared to god forbid Illumination, Blue Sky knows how to make a good movie. They didn’t deserve to get shut down and I would’ve liked to see what that Nimona movie would’ve been like.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Myoozik
Disney’s New Ice Age movie is unironically worse than all the mediocre Ice Age sequels combined. It’s weird how they did that to a franchise that’s so popular overseas
If they mess up Avatar too then the Fox Buyout might as well be a complete failure
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@The Worst Person
If they turn things around and actually make a good movie this time, maybe it’ll be remembered better. The first Avatar had a unique visual style, but otherwise wasn’t very original.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart
I mean, the original was just a generic environmental message on a generic nature planet with a generic Native American “inspired” species who’s only saving grace was that it looked colorful and made other studios that profitable movies didn’t need to be dark and gritty visually.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@The Worst Person
I mean to be fair, it is a movie that is worth forgetting. I tried watching it and it was a dull painful slog that I couldn’t sit through because of how boring it was. For as much money that it made, I think James Cameron dropped the ball with that movie.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I enjoy Zack Snyder’s movies and Zack himself seems like a pretty decent guy, but goddamn a lot of his fans can be really annoying and defensives
Especially when it comes to the DC movies
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Meanlucario
Maybe people are saying it’s only good to use leaves. It might be more unpopular to say microwaving tea isn’t that bad, but then you’d get Irish and Brits on your throat.
ZhaoZoharEX
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Keep moving forward
@Mikey
I’m a firm believer that the best way to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee is however you like it.
It’s like using metric, it’s perfectly fine and I acknowledge it’s even superior as an American that prefers it, but it’s the smugness and condescending attitude the arguments usually carry that puts off people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide