Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

ZhaoZoharEX
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Keep moving forward
@Meanlucario
I feel the same. Granted I do own an electric kettle so I don’t microwave water. I prefer black tea over coffee for caffeine, I don’t get the caffeine crash.
Plus tea backs have flavors and varieties I can’t find with loose leaf.
I don’t care for instant tea or coffee where it’s a mix, but I don’t shit on people for wanting to use it, it’s really not hurting anyone.
ZhaoZoharEX
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Keep moving forward
@Meanlucario
I wasn’t a fan of it when I was younger but I’ve grown to appreciate it more recently. I would still much rather have tea over coffee but sometimes you just need to pick me up. My wife is a big coffee fan though, so if she’s having I’m happy.
ZhaoZoharEX
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Keep moving forward
@Myoozik
I do too, honestly. Though really I only drink coffee for the caffeine and even then I prefer black tea as I can control the content better. I have and still do struggle with mild to moderate caffeine addiction.
And it tastes better to me.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@ZhaoZoharEX
I’ve never drank tea in my life so I don’t have a say in the matter just yet, I just got addicted to cold coffee recently and it has been what’s keeping me moving at work since I do physical labor. Regular hot coffee just doesn’t have that same kick to it for me and I don’t want to just keep blowing it to cool it down when I would rather just guzzle it down.
ZhaoZoharEX
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Keep moving forward
@Myoozik
That’s one of the reasons I don’t like hot drinks sometimes, it takes time to boil water, let the tea/coffee steep or whatever, sweeten it, only to have to wait for it to cool. I have found ways to speed that process, namely putting bit in front of a fan on high for a few minutes or adding milk or cooler water (which adds to the volume, making it more likely for me to spill all over myself). I could just buy the coffee or energy drinks but that costs money I don’t need to spend and tea has enzymes that help lessen or prevent caffeine crash later.
Hydration is also important in energy, so I try to keep my water consumption balanced as I need.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@ZhaoZoharEX
It’s probably best to just buy it because that’s what I do, though I just wish it wasn’t pricey where I’m at, plus I also don’t like hot drinks either because I like to drink quickly rather than just take sips slowly. That and I’ve been needing to find a substitute for soda for a while because I’ve been drinking it way too much to the point where I may have a cardiac arrest sooner than later.
ZhaoZoharEX
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Keep moving forward
@Myoozik
If that works for you, by all means. Trust me, I fully understand the soda problem, I suffer caffeine addiction for a reason. I’m thankful I’ve walked on average 10±km daily for over half my life, otherwise I’d probably be diabetic now, not to mention much fatter than I am at around 100 kg (you probably wouldn’t know it by looking at me, though I can definitely stand to get in better shape).
For me, it’s cheaper and healthier to make it at home. A cup of coffee at Starbucks can range around 2.70–4.10 USD, and 40–64 FL oz iced coffee at the store costs maybe 3.99–5.99 USD (pre-tax figures). Compared to paying about $6.99 for 25 oz of store brand coffee grains or about $3.50–$4.99 for a box of teabags that depending on how thirsty I am can last me around a month or two before I need to buy more. From there the only thing I’m paying is the cost of the water (which is damn near free for the volume of a cup), a bit of convenience and some of my time; I can boil the water and brew, and steep while I’m showering or making breakfast/dinner, etc. I schedule my time so that I can wake enough at least 2 or 3 hours before I need to leave for work, a side effect of the productivity changes I’ve been implementing for the new year.
May not work for everyone and that’s okay, it’s been working well for me.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Using the “I have more numbers than you” excuse doesn’t change the fact that you’re not only wrong, but stupid as well.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury
Relying on numbers rather than facts tend to mean they have no real argument. Also, I feel like they don’t feel that way when things they don’t like get the same amount of numbers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide