Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@TheGamerPainter
Prefer? Sometimes. Although I usually also include Suggestive because I honestly don’t understand the western ideals of ratings. I mean - in the west swimsuits are Suggestive but the Coppertone ads are Safe. I can’t figure out how that even works. Use? Never when volunteering.
@TheGamerPainter
It’s hard to miss something when I can still watch it whenever I want, and while there’s still tons of new art showing up every day for it. And I think 9 seasons was fine - every generation gets its own HorseCartoon. It’s time to give it over to the next batch of 8-13 year olds for their fun, and to see what direction the next generation’s demographics take these ads for plastic toys.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Bethke-ian. Tech wear is sometimes the best antidote for endless concrete corridors of battleship gray.
TheGamerPainter
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
When you sang in school were you focused to sing a song that’s contains no cuss words at those talent shows they did over the summer but that one kid did that rap song that did have cuss words nd the music teacher’s like “seems fair!”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide