Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
Been getting ideas for disconnected scenes for some vague fic that can only be summarized as an HiE fic influenced by Monster Hunter, Undertale, and “Humanity F*** Yeah!” threads.

I have some idea for a background to the whole thing, but not really a particular direction as to where it all goes (or at least not a singular one, given the Undertale influences include some “genocide run” what-if’s).
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I have a good–no, a great idea–for the setup of a story or comic.

The plot: A pony–possibly a member of the royal guard–finds himself stranded in a land he does not know. He finds a very young changeling female there. While initially hostile towards each other, he soon realizes that they have to work together to survive. As the days go past, they form a tight friendship.

Only problem? I don’t have a central conflict, or an antagonist.

Ugh! Having an idea that you can’t finish is even worse than having no ideas at all! (headdesks)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Kirb  
Survival?  
Wild beasts?  
Angry natives?  
Fear towards the reality of their relationship?

Plenty of things to be scared of in a distant land with a stranger.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@PonyPon  
Those are all good ideas. Plus I can combine two of them; as he forms a friendship with the changeling filly, he wonders if she will be looked down upon when they do arrive back home.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
An Equestria Girls-ified version of the scene in “Tanks for the Memories” in which the Skies duo is telling Sunshower: “Open, clear skies!” Maybe have Fluffy Clouds somewhere in the background.
Pepsi_Al

Ponifiying the casts of TTGL, Fire Emblem Jugdral, Fire Emblem Elibe, and Fire Emblem Tellius.

Trying to make a custom MLP doll based off of a ponified Anti-Spiral Nia, using Celestia/Nightmare Moon/Gold Lily/Sterling as the base.

A redesign for Nyx’s (from Past Sins) Nightmare form. (No clear image came to mind as of yet, though.)

A Nightmare Rarity wallpaper based off of one of those “eyecatch” transition-to-commercial sequences from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. (Specifically, one of those that you see in episode 18.)

A scene interpretation of the moment from “Princess Twilight Sparkle” where Luna becomes Nightmare Moon, with Luna looking more noticeably scared than in the show itself.

A humanized Nightmare Rarity cosplaying as Anti-Spiral Nia.

An AMV that syncs scenes from the post-timeskip events of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to Endless Mist of Nightmares. (But with the “EP” version of that song used instead.)

An interpretation of the scene from Past Sins where Nyx and Rarity first meet, with a flashback of sorts to the Nightmare Rarity arc from the IDW comics.

A picture of Nyx from Past Sins, as “Nightmare Nyx,” looking in a shattered mirror whilst in rage and sadness at the same time. With images of Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Rarity laughing at her from the mirror shards.

A picture of an older-looking Nyx from Past Sins (Probably based off of SilverArrow’s interpretation.) together with Sparity from Vavacung’s ‘Crazy Future.’

Some pictures that play around with the “name’s the same” trope with characters from MLP:FiM and FE14.

Nyx from Past Sins cosplaying as Corrin from Fire Emblem: Fates. With Nightmare Nyx as the “Nohrian Noble,” and the proper older version of Nyx as the “Hoshidan Noble.”

That’s basically all I can think of besides some Fire Emblem x Valkyria Chronicles fanart, as well as Nia Teppelin cosplaying as The Spy from TF2.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
People who know me around here and on other websites know that I have many, many, MANY ideas I want to see get drawn both SFW and NSFW but I lack the talent to create them myself. Personally I would love it if I could request other artists to make these happen but it turns out the really good artists don’t unless they’re handed piles of money at them, especially when it comes to NSFW pics!

I also like talking about MLP video game ideas, mainly crossovers with my favorite franchises. I would love to see them get made into authentic fangames but because no one in this world would ever want to make fully made video games all by themselves without getting paid and are doing it by the request of some random guy, I’m pretty much hosed. Now while some of these ideas can be made if someone else with the skills and talent whom also has a similar idea in which they think is novel, there are some that I’m perfectly aware will never happen, like my MLP & SSB crossover ideas that I keep trying to talk to others about it on this website in which I barely get any acknowledgement.  
The closest thing I would love to see in seeing them “happen” (both the ones that are possible and obviously not possible) would be as a series of fan art and even imagining what the mechanics of these “games” would be like, especially for those who have experience with the original games in mind. But no one is gonna pay any interest to my just for fun speculations unless I have already made a lot of big contributions to the fandom like other popular bronies. The closest thing I have to a “contribution” is that I happen to be one of the remaining first bronies who joined the fandom back in May 2011 and is still with the fandom. But I bet that means jack shit to a lot of people unless I have actual talent. :/
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
A hippy witch.

I’ve been looking at witches in popular culture recently and what struck me was the common stereotypes between the two.

A witch lives a free, isolated existence in the woods, with great knowledge of plantlife, both poisonous, medicinal, and/or magical. And several seem to imply their minds are warped from abusing herbs.

Sounds very much like a free spirit at one with nature.

They’re also cannibals, but I’ll blame that on the herbs as well.

And as an aside, cannibal hippies.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
I dunno where to post this besides here, but I have been considering a Bloodborne-inspired RP thread on the forums where whatever happened in Yharnam has begun to spread, though I haven’t quite decided upon how exactly it wound up in Equestria.

Perhaps Luna falls ill and nothing seems to ease her ailment except the mysterious treatment of a shady traveling doctor?
Cromanti Cheer

@SeraphimDawn  
I’d love to see a “Five Bad Band” or two. MLP is seriously lacking in its Quirky Miniboss Squads too.

Ponies recreating the “darkest timeline” Community gif in reference to the events of “The Cutie Remark.”

full

(With Twilight being played by Donald Glover and Spike being played by a stack of pizzas, of course.)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@romantiCaveman  
I just think they need a Team Rocket type of Mafia/evil corporation entity. They should reintroduce the Cutie Pox disease that was mentioned in season 2 as an ancient disease that never had a cure for. What if the “not-Umbrella” corporation decided to utilize the virus as a weapon to create an army of super talented ponies, but the virus went amok?
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@Red-Supernova  
I can see why you might be a bit distraught. Thing is, now-a-days you have to do things by yourself if you want something as big as a MLPxSSB Fangame. You seen how long “Fighting is magic” has been hiatus for. I’m sure if you start something to begin with towards a fangame like your drawing skills and get some concepts, I’m positive some people will follow you. You have to really get your name out there. As for finding others that would use their coding skills to help you and everything else like that, you will just have to find them. It’s difficult, but you have to keep your idea going if you want others to follow!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide