[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
does anyone have windows 11, becuase i saw the new paint and it has dark mode but it was in light mode for me and I’m already using dark mode and I could not find any tutorial to explain how to enable it because the new paint is just too bright for me
never mind don’t answer it it’s ok now I choose something else
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
An important tip! When you want to download an image like art from a Twitter Direct Messge (DM) on mobile, you might download it but not see it on your gallery.
But on the other hand if you download an imagic in a public Tweet, you’ll see it in your gallery. What’s the difference?
In the DM’s if you download an image, you might see _small after the file extension like .png_small.
SOLUTION: Remove the _small after the extension turning .png_small into just .png. And you should be able to see it in your gallery.
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)
Can see how much work you have put in to that.
Just a pity other users don’t think about the actual effort involved in creating an image. Especially traditional art, and with multiple characters.
I have a new pic well underway, but I don’t know how to share images here that aren’t posted anywhere online to show my W.I.P.
Drawing ponified Vocaloid characters.
Naturally I’m including Miku, but a couple of the others (8 total) have never been ponified.
KaraRara
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@40kponyguy
Don’t worry, I’m used to haha, I gather all defaults x)
-I make tradi
-I have a male ponysona
-I don’t make NSFW
So it’s my fault :’)
Or there will be Rin, IA, and Lily?;w;
Background Pony #C96B
Besides FurAffinity or DeviantArt, are there any other art-based sites I can freely upload my drawings to that don’t require you to draw professionally?
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Deviantart have difficulties with sharing-linking the pics, there are astronomically long tokens in links, FA and Derpibooru here are better surely.
Next downvoting magnet on the desk
Retired Princesses given away to a good home
New owner must be able to say “NO”
About cakes and other sweets
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide