Radiant Hope will win!

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
@Radiant Hope  
Mane Leader: Not much, actually. We don’t attack each other for the duration of our attack to wipe the two out, we employ teamwork to support each other during that battle only because the enemy will be doing the same, and once the targets are eliminated, we part ways, neither attacking the other. we’ll be out of your manes, and you’ll be out of our fins permanently. We have no reason to fight each other, since that would only weaken us.  
He holds out his claw for her to shake.  
Mane: So, do we have a deal? Just one battle. You help us kill off Faith, we help you kill off Hope.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Radiant Hope  
Mane: But of course. This is your world. The dragon world is our realm. We shall never return after returning to our domain, and we shall return there as soon as both versions of our shared adversaries are dead.  
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
(As soon as we get the Umbrum’s response, since having IBC escape to inform Hope and Faith would make things way more interesting.)
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Radiant Hope  
The leaders shake claw and hoof.  
Mane: Thank you for your cooperation. Now, I believe we have a Mystic Dragon and Unicorn to kill. Are you ready to attack now? I overheard that they plan on “dealing with us” very soon, and I’m sure we both know what they mean by that.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

A pool of dark ooze appears where IBC was sunk in and bubbles. IBC rises from it, and the ooze quickly dissipates. He chuckles.  
IBC: You actually thought you could imprison me in the shadows. It was……very cute. And you say you weren’t going to make any rash decisions.  
He raises his hoof up into the air, and an impenetrable dome of darkness and ooze forms around them all.  
IBC: Why leave so soon? I was hoping for a nice chat…
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Radiant Hope  
(Hope and Faith are in the same location, actually. I remember taht.)  
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Lead Mane: What? Impossible! We are the absolute rulers of shadow in our realm, meaning the only equals to our power should be the Umbrum! What trickery is this? Urgh! No matter! Manes! To me! Umbraportation! We shall use the realm of darkness itself to travel at great speeds! Take all Umbrum along with you! Our cover will be blown shortly! Attack!  
The Manes nod as one, and they and their Umbrum allies dissolve into the ground, becoming one with the shadows and darkness, including the dome. Instead of penetrating it, they simply use it as a conduit of travel, and dart towards the two healers through the shadows in the ground.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Prism King  
IBC rolls his eyes.  
IBC: Rude.  
The dome dissipates, and he points at the two. A ring of purple fire shoots up around them, bright enough to neutralize all the shadows around them, including their own.  
IBC: Excuse me, Hope and Faith? I think it’s time for you to go! Your little crew has committed mutiny!
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
The Manes and their passengers are thrown out of the shadows by the elimination of the areas of darkness, and barely have time to reorient themselves before the Mane leader yells,  
Mane leader: All troops, attack! We take down the liar first, for he’s more dangerous! Then, we assist with the take down of Hope, to prove our assistance to our allies! Neither shall survive! Slay all who get in our way!  
Faith turns to face the leader of the Manes with utter shock on his face.  
Faith: I promised you redemption! How could you possibly throw that all away?  
Mane: Liar! Had you been telling the truth, you’d have granted us redemption as soon as Havoc was destroyed! You have no intention of freeing us from this state, either because you can’t, or you won’t! Die, lying filth! May the shadows swallow you whole!  
The leader fires his breath weapon, launching a sphere of darkness that swallows all light. It smashes through the purple fire, devouring the fire it touches, leaving a gap in the former ring, where shadows exist once more, although Faith leaps into the air and uses his wings to fly over the blast at the last second, causing the ball of darkness to fly past until it smashes into a wall.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Artist -

@Prism King  
IBC: Such an impatient bunch, aren’t you?! You can’t wait a few more goddamn minutes for release!? At least you have a chance of release!!!  
IBC angrily throws a sharp projectile of light at the Manes’ leader.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
The Mane leader intercepts the attack the another blast of light-eating shadow, but the burst of light overloads the counterattack, and the explosion forces the Mane to duck to avoid the light being thrown back out.  
Lead Mane: A few minutes? Some of us have waited millennia for absolution! I was the first of this group, and I’ve been waiting since before the founding of Draconia! Twelve thousand years is more than enough! Faith knows this! That’s why he lied to us! To take advantage of our hope to finally move on, have our curse of eternal wandering lifted, to help us find the peace that is required to move on! But no! He lied! And now, for that, he shall die!  
The Lead Mane launches a barrage of the light-eating shadow spheres, spread out in a formation to hit both IBC and Faith, this time making sure some go above Faith to make sure he can’t dodge so easily.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Artist -

@Prism King  
IBC points at the ground beneath Faith, and a dark portal opens up beneath him. He falls into it, and it dissapears. IBC snarls at the Lead Mane and teleports in front of him, sucker-punching him and tackling him to the ground, hooves around its neck tightly.  
IBC: WHAT DO YOU WANT, A PRIZE FOR ENDURANCE?! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT HE’S LYING!!! AND WHAT ABOUT ME?! YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT IT BAD?!? I’VE BEEN STUCK AS A DEMON OF DARKNESS LONGER THAN YOU’VE BEEN ALIVE!!! AND I CAN’T BE HELPED!!!! I CAN’T CHANGE BACK!!! I’M STUCK LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!!!  
CB runs in.  
CB: Hey, HEY, HEY! What’s going on here?!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide