Radiant Hope will win!

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Faith gently places a claw on CB’s shoulder.  
Faith: Easy. He’s still in bad shape but he’ll be okay. As soon as I get you to the point where you aren’t coughing up blood, I’ll help tend to him.  
Faith resumes the spell to fix the rest of CB, focusing mainly on the cause of the coughing of blood.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Faith: Hey! He’s alive, but not fully stable yet. That could set back the healing by a bit, and we need to make sure he’s stable quickly. We have two other groups who are growing restless, in case you forgot Havoc’s statement about our “alliances”.  
Faith moves to IBC, and adds his own healing powers to Hope’s amplifying the results greatly by the result of melding dragon and pony magic into one.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Prism King  
CB hugs him tightly and begins to cry.  
CB: You….you could’ve died……  
IBC hugs him back and comforts him.  
IBC: Don’t worry, I’m here, I’m fine. But I think that slap was unnecessary.  
CB: I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry….  
IBC starts to heal at a faster rate.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Faith: Come on, come on… We don’t know how much longer they’ll wait before they snap if we don’t talk to them, but he needs proper healing, too! Come on, why does everything always come right down to the wire?
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Faith sighs with relief, then turns to Hope.  
Faith: Well, other me, I think we shouldn’t keep our “friends” waiting any longer. If we wait for too much longer, we may not get the chance to prevent a riot or bloodbath.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Zaknel  
(It could’ve been better. Was really tired most of the time but I think I’m doing a bit better now. Still a little drowsy, but could be worse.)
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Zaknel  
(Not really sure what to do. Still groggy. Maybe I should wait until tomorrow or later today, so I can think more clearly. Right now, I’m only in the position to follow the lead of others.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide