Radiant Hope will win!

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Zaknel  
(I probably should since he’s the one orchestrating the end of this particular arc, but it’s not going to be something as huge as a total take-over by gommunist glimmer or otherworldly horrors trying to conquer all.)
Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
(I couldn’t get online yesterday, and today, I’m gonna have to go back through the previous posts for something. I may be a while, and may or may not be able to resume today.)
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
(Found the info I needed: the term for the dragon versions of the Umbrum, and Radiant Hope’s counterpart. The Shadow Dragons are Manes (mahn-ayz), and the dragon Hope is Blinding Faith. I shouldn’t have sidelined them for so long. The Manes are basically vengeful spirits who refused to undergo purgation in preparation for the afterlife, and were cast back to the mortal realm until their vengeful nature could finally abate. The goal with them is to help them find peace so they can move on, but not sure how a peaceful solution could possibly be done with the Umbrum.)
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
(It’s foreign. I forget the language of origin, but it has two kinds of spirits: Lares (similar pronunciation) and Manes. Lares are spirits who have undergone purgation, have entered the paradise of the afterlife (Elysium), and can aid their mortal families and descendants. Manes are so bad, they refused purgation, but aren’t so bad to be imprisoned in Cocytus (the dragon Tartarus, except it’s frozen, and based off of the ninth circle of Hell from Dante’s Inferno) as Lemures (Leh-myurz) for being so terrible, throwing them back to the mortal plane would only cause more problems for the mortals than the suffering it would inflict on them were they a Mane.)
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
(Okay, I have the info I need, so I think we’re good to go on resuming for the end. So, I think I may have posted last, or at the very least, Zaknel/Hope was going to lead off the beginning of the ending portion. If that’s really the case, I’m ready when you guys are.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide