Radiant Hope will win!

Creepa-Bot Inc.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Prism King
CB tackles him to the ground and strangles him with his magic.
CB: STUPID, WORTHLESS VERMIN! DIE!
IBC reappears with the scythe on top of a building down the street.
IBC: Yoooooo-hoooooo! Over here!
Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Leader: Foolish, stupid fleshbag! We are postmortal! How do you kill what is already dead?  
With a laugh, the leader endures the strangling, not even showing the slightest bit of weakening.  
Leader: Now you, on the other claw, are very mortal, and very susceptible to that exact same issue!  
With a vile cackle, the leader uses his own magic, ignoring the vain attempts to strangle him by simply creating a magic noose around CB’s neck.  
Meanwhile, the main force of Manes roar in anger, quickly using the shadows to move to IBC’s position, once again attempting to wrest the one tool that can stop them from IBC’s grip.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc. @Radiant Hope  
The leader snarls in rage.  
Leader: (To Manes) Faster, idiots! He can’t get away if you just move faster! (To Hope) Why thank you for making yourself an easy target! Now, DIE! (To CB) Struggle all you want, mortal! Soon, you’ll be dead as I am!  
Another sphere of darkness flies towards Hope, ready to annihilate her in only a few seconds.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Faith: Hey, ingrate! Forget about me?  
Suddenly, a blast of white-hot energy lances through the Mane leader, breaking his concentration and freeing CB.  
Leader: No, but I was getting to you! But I can kill you now if that’ll make you feel better! PERISH!  
Another blast of dark energy is flung at Faith, who tries to dodge, but is struck in the wing.  
Faith: Arrrrgh!  
The Manes converge on IBC’s position faster than before, this time getting the jump on him and managing to begin pulling on the weapon, the strength of millions against the strength of one.  
EDIT: The leader catches the sphere thrown back at him and merely absorbs it back into himself, laughing even harder.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Prism King  
Once again, a demon like him has quite the grip. They’re pulled back and forth, trying to get the scythe.  
IBC: Well, gee, I think a CERTAIN PAIR OF DRACONEQUESSES MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN THIS SITUATION!  
Meanwhile, CB decides to resort to a different tactic, and restrains the leader’s entire body, lifting them up into the air and away from any shadows.  
CB: HAVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AFTER YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED?! DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES?!
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
The Manes pause and look to their glorious leader for the answer, expecting him to already have thought of that.  
Leader: Well, of course! We’d…  
Voice: DON’T LIE ANYMORE. YOU HAVE NO FURTHER PLAN!  
The cloud materializes into a towering humanoid in a blinding white robe, who descends from the sky and picks up the scythe, breaking the tug of war with no effort.  
Mors: Thanks for hanging onto it for me.  
Leader: No… NO! Everygon! Attack the oppressor! He’ll turn us all into Lemures!  
But the horde simply sits there, cowering, but also dumbfounded that they’d been brought here for nothing but petty revenge.  
Mors: NOW THEY SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE ALONE. THEY MAY STILL SEEK TO ESCAPE THEIR PUNISHMENT, BUT IT IS YOU WHO MANIPULATED THEIR RAGE TO YOUR OWN FOUL ENDS. I SENTENCE YOU—AND ONLY YOU—TO AN ETERNITY IN COCYTUS AS A LEMURE! FREEZE FOR ALL ETERNITY, FOULEST OF THE FOUL!  
Mors flings himself at the Mane leader, and swings his scythe of light through the shadow dragon. The Leader screams as he’s transformed into a twisted, even more disturbing caricature of a dragon, shackles and chains of unmeltable ice attaching to him before a portal to a realm so cold, it makes the void seem warm as a summer on Venus, swallows him whole, ending his screams as it shuts behind him.  
Mors: Now, to finish this. I sentence all Manes and Umbrum in this battle to their original prisons, confined to their misery once more. At least the Manes have a second chance of redemption. Perhaps you’ll learn patience this time.  
Mors gathers up the Manes remaining, and swipes his scythe through them all, banishing them back to their prison from their world. However, now it’s time to deal with the Umbrum.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Mors: I am not authorized to kill those whose time has not come. And for the Manes, even I can’t kill the already dead. With a few minor adjustments, however, I should be able to hurl the Umbrum back to their prison as well, in spite of them still being alive. They’ll likely resist, but this is all we’ve got that’s within my jurisdiction. I’m sorry.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Mors: What would you have me do, then? They’re a threat, and I can’t let them run free. I’m also not allowed to destroy them, so what would you have me do? I’m the only one with any power great enough to do that which would stop this.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Artist -

@Prism King  
CB: Just……give them what they want. Grant them absolution. For God’s sake, they didn’t even want to do that! They were just desperate! Hell, I bet they would’ve listened to Red if he made a good enough argument!  
IBC: Hey!  
CB: Just give them what they want. Please!
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Mors: But they have not earned it. And they’ve already been thrown back to their prison. They threw away what they could’ve had in a rash decision, and purgation requires a willingness to be forgiven. They still lack it. But… You speak truth. Perhaps in fulfilling my duties to the letter for so long, I’ve grown blinded to what could count as mistakes on my part. After all, I’m not a god. I can make mistakes.  
He swings his scythe through the air, bringing the startled Manes back to the current location.  
Mors: This mortal has vouched for you. You are granted that which you desire. Undergo purgation, and be cleansed. May you find peace at last in Elysium.  
A swing of his scythe removes the curse of darkness lingering over them, shifting them into the appearance of ordinary spirits. One more swing cuts open the gate to the Dragon’s purgatory, where they will finally achieve forgiveness so they can enter paradise.  
As they thank CB and depart on the final journey at long last, Mors turns to the Umbrum.  
Mors: As for you, you are still living. You lack any and all remorse, but the punishment for you is to throw you back to your prison in the Crystal Empire. You lack any excuse. now, submit peacefully, or be sent by force.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide