Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

MYMC05E5: Mane Smelody Reaction Script (A): Pipp starts a new product line

Background Pony #E8B6
Pipp Petals: I must practice my sales pitch…
Professor: MAYBE you should focus on refining your polish first BEFORE you commercialize them to the public??!!
Butler: I’m WORKING on that, Professor! But the Princess requests that her new prototype testing line be released to the public market to make quick bits to pay off the remaining litigation fees!
Posted Report
Background Pony #E8B6
Pipp Petals: Hello, my glamour ponies! This special new treatment is guaranteed to make your hooves shine as bright as your sparkle! Get it while you can! It’s a Mane Melody limited-time-only exclusive!
Butler: The first 50 ponies who lined up will get a 75% discount, NO strings attached!! Buy 50 more and you will receive the next improved odor-free 10-bottle batch of Golden Hoof polish samples absolutely FREE!! Get them while supplies last!!
Professor: BLEH, let’s hope not!!
Posted Report
Background Pony #E8B6
@Background Pony #E8B6
Alright, enough commercialized advertising, Butler. We wouldn’t want your Professor grinding his research gears any further, would we?
Butler: I PROMISE I will include a full disclosure about the product side effects! This is only a draft pitch in progress!
Posted Report
Background Pony #FFE3
@Background Pony #E8B6
Unless of course, if they professionalize themselves with a window cleaning squeegee into clearing out any leftover stink thistle manure that’s encased in that stifling goldenrod bouquet. The stink factor never felt so daze-inducing.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E8B6
@Background Pony #E8B6
Unless of course, if they professionalize themselves with a window cleaning squeegee into clearing out any leftover stink thistle manure that’s encased in that stifling goldenrod bouquet. The stink factor never felt so daze-inducing.
Professor: I saying that heads will be cracked if a riot ensues at Mane Melody!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide