Unpopular opinion time

One Trick
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Fantastic Time Waster
@Mikey  
Fine, her personality is that of an arrogant, self assured bitch that doesn’t learn anything and constantly fucks everything up. She also doesn’t really change it because she’s all “Sorry” and then does the same shit anyways afterwards, even up until Starlight gets involved (gag). So basically, she’s not one dimensional, she’s two dimensional. I suppose that’s better than at least Flash fucking Sentry.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@Spinny  
I don’t really blame AJ for what happened, but it still kinda annoys me how she would tell Rainbow that the grannies shouldn’t have fun and excitement in a place that’s all about having fun and excitement.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@One Trick  
Excuse me? That is the most wrong statement I have ever heard. If you think Twilight is a Mary Sue your definition of one is highly skewed.  
Or are you trying to get under my skin?
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Resident Spin Fetishist
@rdibp

She didn’t say ANYTHING about not wanting them to have fun. She wanted them to have fun! She just wanted them to not overdo themselves.
One Trick
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Fantastic Time Waster
@Mikey  
She shows up, she immediately makes friends, understands the magic of friendship, is the goddamn Princess’s (One, singular, the most looked up to and authoritative figure in the world as far as we know at the time) prized pupil and only actual protegé that we know of (besides Sunset Shimmer who wasn’t actually created at the time).

Not a Mary Sue you say? She’s perfectly capable to handle everything, she can organize and prioritize, and her ONLY flaw is that she overthinks things sometimes. Cool.

And don’t even get me started on the fact that she was supposed to become Princess the entire fucking time.
One Trick

Fantastic Time Waster
@Mikey  
“A character may be judged Mary Sue if she is competent in too many areas wrg, is physically attractive, and/or is viewed as admirable by other sympathetic characters.”
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Mikey  
people these days don’t. the more one hears it thrown around almost everywhere, the less meaning it has (or the more meaning it loses).
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@One Trick  
Go back and watch the first episode, she didn’t immediately make friends. She was extremely reluctant to do so. She isn’t competent at everything. She fails, she makes enemies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide