Unpopular opinion time

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I would have loved to see if Celestia didn’t forgive Twilight. I want to know how the character would react and honestly if I was Celestia I would have said “Oh really? That’s how you feel?“
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Eternally :'>
i love honest apple. reason?. well basically everything that AJ did on that episode i did in real life in my own way. ( and yes, if you ask me, i am THAT type of person :v).
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Honest Apple is overhated
All Bottled Up sucks
Derpy Whooves is overrated
To Where And Back Again is the best season finale
I hate Flurry Heart
I don’t like Star Tracker
I don’t like the new Season 8 intro
Starlight Glimmer is best pony
Hmm? Oh don’t mind me, just being relevant to the thread.

• It had a few cute designs and Strawberry Surprise, but otherwise bleh  
  • I’m genuinely surprised you hate that episode, I thought it was great for both Trixie and Starlight  
  • Yes  
  • No  
  • Flurry is adorbs  
  • He’s adorbs  
  • It’s in the same league as The Crystaling/Crystal Empire: ““It was aight[](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKu3R_qJy-I)  
  • She’s gotten a lot better vs S6
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Applejack was just so garbage in that episode. “B-but Rarity” yeah, Rarity probably could have thought about it a little more but she had good intentions. Can’t really fault her for that. Applejack was just unnecessarily mean.
HeyErika
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Wild Pegasus Enthusiast
All Bottled Up sucks
I don’t like the new Season 8 intro

• I liked Inky Rose and I thought it was nice seeing Hoity Toity come back, but nothing else in the episode really did it for me.  
  • I thought Trixie was uncharacteristically obnoxious, even for her. Aside from that, I was bored throughout most of it. To Change a Changeling was a better depiction of their relationship I thought, if nothing else.  
  • Couldn’t agree more.  
  • I loved it when it first came out, but the novelty definitely wore off after a while  
  • She’s in my top 5, for sure
Background Pony #4B58
Some more I could think of

Minuette was the sole saving grace of Amending Fences.  
Canterlot Wedding is the best finale with Cutie Remark being a close second. I think I already mention what my worst finale was.  
The Equestria Girls shorts are better than the specials/movies.  
Crusaders of the Lost Mark was an abomination and I maintain that the main reason DT has been demoted to a background pony was because of how crappy her whole HeelFaceTurn was.  
I like Iron Will, but I don’t really want him to appear again since his two appearances were each the worst episode of their respective seasons.  
I was fine with Derpy getting dropped from the show after season 2.  
I’m bored with Soarindash. I don’t like it. I don’t hate it. I’m just meh on it.
HeyErika
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Wild Pegasus Enthusiast
DT’s and SS’s redemptions were super out of left field to where I thought Crusaders of the Lost Mark kinda suffered for it. I thought even Babs was more sympathetic than they were.@Background Pony #8AD9  
I’m bored with Soarindash. I don’t like it. I don’t hate it. I’m just meh on it.

Agreed
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Whomps  
Like seriously every time there’s threat and he isn’t around we’re bombarded with ‘‘Where’s Discord?’’

Discord comes with his own built-in deus in absentia, though; he’s the epitome of an Unreliable Friend who’s as likely to skive off and leave you hanging from a precipe all day as he is to show up at all. “I was busy teaching the furniture to sing a capella” is always a possible response from him.

Turning Chrysalis into Team Rocket is literally the worst thing they could do with her  
I’d rather she die doing what she loves– sadistically tormenting innocent people because it’s fun– than have her get turned into a constant joke villain. She’s probably going to get redeemed, the show does have a subtitle after all, but I hope when they do it she’s still a snarky ass who always has something bitchy to say; like, not evil anymore, but still a jerk.

@Mikey  
What other video game franchise has you play a badass female bounty hunter that blows up planets and wipe out an entire species?

full
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)

I wouldn’t say best pony but I enjoy her antics for some reason

I agree. I wish there was more of newer characters, or at least Dinky… Stupid Project Horizons Effect…

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst episode of the show, I mean, we got Inky Rose, Lily Lace, Glitter Spritz and Strawberry Sunrise…

I hate Flurry Heart

Them’s fightin’ words, bucko.
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I would have liked Flurry Heart more without her wings. But I’ve already explained why I think that’s a problem.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@TexasUberAlles

Discord comes with his own built-in deus in absentia, though; he’s the epitome of an Unreliable Friend who’s as likely to skive off and leave you hanging from a precipe all day as he is to show up at all. “I was busy teaching the furniture to sing a capella” is always a possible response from him.

You say it. And who could blame him? 1000 years into stone. That’s pretty much time to catch up. Travel around the world, causing a little bit of chaos here and there (for fun), hanging up with the Smooze… I’m pretty sure he old slime has a quite charming personality. Not everything centres around Equestria. :-D

I’d rather she die doing what she loves— sadistically tormenting innocent people because it’s fun— than have her get turned into a constant joke villain. She’s probably going to get redeemed, the show does have a subtitle after all, but I hope when they do it she’s still a snarky ass who always has something bitchy to say; like, not evil anymore, but still a jerk.

I’m scared of her redeemed design…. Daydream Shimmer 2.0? It wasn’t that bad for Sunet, ‘cause her Demona (Gargoyles) design in the first EQG movie was … well… let’s just pretend it never happends. ;-D

And hell, I love Dirty Pair! Only rivaled by Armitage III, Bubblegum Crisis and Dominion Tank Police. :-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Binkyt11

No, no, no, no, no… You’ll be reformed, so you get a new title. Because a downgrade isn’t an option, it will be: EMPRESS Chrysalis! Okay, I can live with it. All Glory to the new Changeling Empire with Equality, Redemption and Princess Power Back-Up! Next stop: World Conquest! :-D
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Mildgyth  
Chrysalis should just start a new hive. At this point though I doubt anyone is still loyal to her. Though again, that’s some great story telling potential. Get on it fic writers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide