Unpopular opinion time

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Latecomer
Considering his counterpart is a royal guard, they could have played with him being brave and chilvalrous or something.
It took the attack of a crazy robot but better late than never.
Latecomer

@Twi Clown
He’s not unlike Shining Armour (I think some people even speculated he might BE his human version early on). And while I know they say girls are drawn to men like their fathers, a resemblance to one’s BBBF might do too…
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Latecomer
Yeah.
It makes far more sense than Comet Tail, a BG character who does nothing. I admit I don’t like some of the flaws Flash got added after the first movie but before Legends Of Everfree because I think they were made just to make fans feel validated with his dislike.
Nevermind in RR he was brainwashed and neither he nor anyone for that matter (except arguably the main characters sans Twilight, Sunset, Spike and Vinyl) were being jerks on their own accord.
I see pictures back in the day and now I say: “You know, don’t you think people were a bit too cruel against a character wo was neither malicious nor stupid enough to warrant it?”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
Honestly I like them more as entertainment than actual analysis.
I feel like often they don’t give certain episodes the benefit of the doubt or analyse the wrong part of an episode.
I cant think of one now, but I think back to some fans hyperanalysing Batmans no kill rule and not how its used in the story.
Reviews of Snowdrop are an example where I feel like they misunderstood the morals and themes and focus on more trivial things.
Now thats not to say they dont have any good reviews. Some are great of course.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Latecomer
I dare to say almost everybody laughed at Twilight when Sunset’s video was submitted. During the final specials while the main characters were suffering from awkward costumes someone even starting recording rather than help.
The humane 5 were so easily sabotaged by fake messages.
The infamous IDW showcased almost everybody on board of laughing at others until they became the joke similar to Ponyville Confidential.
If you think about it, sometimes I wonder if Sunset was merely the perfect guilty party to vent against during Rainbow Rocks despite not being the only nasty one. Kind of a “guilty easy scapegoat”.
But on the flipside…Flash never partake in any of those moments. Really, Flash is one of the few I really believe needed magical brute force to brainwash rather than typical “more than mind control” thingy.
Latecomer

@Twi Clown
Indeed - as a known nice guy who particularly likes Twilight, his behaviour is an indicator of the Sirens’ influence which doesn’t touch the main cast. A minor role, perhaps, but more necessary to the plot than a random love interest was to the previous film’s IMO.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Blingo
I decided to comb through this thread every once in a while. Someone told me to expect a lot of “love”.
Where is it? I don’t see any.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
(Possible) Fanfic spoilers below
So, you know how in the popular fanfic Five-Score Divided by Four Shining Armor developed a crush on Rarity? I wonder if anyone ever wrote a followup story where Cadance eventually found out about her husband’s little affair while she was still stuck in human flesh. I’ll bet she wasn’t too pleased to hear that Shining cheated on her for one of his sister’s friends.
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I couldn’t find one in the Fanfiction forum.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@HollowedIchigo
Pear Butter is alive.
Don’t care if you idiots disagree. She’s still out there.
@Roseluck
I like her and all,
@Twi Clown
It didn’t. Admittedly Sunset Shimmer was the true main carry of EG.
@Tiger beetle
I like Flash as a character, especially when they gave him a more dorky, music-loving personality, but he never had much chemistry with Twilight. Timber and Sci-Twi are cute, and actually have chemistry
@Jonny Manz
I guess, as a Twilight fan
I don’t see how you missed all that. But it’s here.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Blingo
@TheQuietMan
It’s still nothing compared to the nonstop Celestia bashing, celebrating the cancellation of G5, and just about everything else.
I probably shouldn’t latch on like this, still around even though I said I’m done. Accusing the entire fandom or trying to believe Hasbro’s use of AI or mismanagement is to blame. I think I’m really just trying to cope, cope with the fact that MLP was never good.
But I still have it in my head, constantly. It’s just so hard for me to let go. I guess I can’t just abandon it. It’s hard to love MLP but it’s somehow harder to hate it…
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Just Wayne
So it was you. If you do want sunshine positivity, you can either visit the appreciation threads or even join the g5 community. They’re even more surprisingly sunshine and rainbows with a hint of rain there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide