Unpopular opinion time

Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
General reminder that the show promptly retired Diamond Tiara right after she had gained some actual depth.
Latecomer

@Myoozik  
Not even to explore Spike’s feelings about his family? Or to teach a lesson about sucky parents? In that regard, I admit it would have worked better if he was the real deal.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@rdibp  
Father Knows Beast could have worked until season 05, when the series still had plenty of spare time to afford on dumb episodes like that. On the other hand, Princess Spike is completely undefendable.
Latecomer

@rdibp  
Really? I know there’s no accounting for taste, but I can think of worse Spike episodes than either, let alone episodes in general.

@Anonycat  
I don’t think the show was on a deadline at any point short of the last season, really (and even then they mostly ignored it). Nor do I see what’s such a waste about if you’re not really looking to find out about Spike’s origins.

And Princess Spike has only one real flaw, though a big one - Spike’s misdeeds are not linked to the consequences he suffers, but the episode acts like they are. Besides that, it’s great.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@rdibp  
I really liked “Father Knows Beast” quite a lot. It gave Spike and Twilight character development of the meaty kind for the first time in a while, it gave Spike’s history some context, and overall was heartwarming in a nice way. And yeah, Sludge was a jackass, but that’s the point. He is a “normal” dragon, but that’s not who Spike wants to be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide