Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #5BCA
@gingerninja666
I get that part, but she also said she dedicated herself to healing the sick, that the world was apparently full of, and I was like,…Where?
@PonyPon
It’s happening offscreen, which is the current showrunner’s motto.

You guys do remember Ponyville has a hospital, right?  

And that there are in fact sick ponies there?  

I mean, once the show has established a healthcare industry exists and that there are ponies there who need treatment, I’m not sure why the existence of other sick ponies or anything related to that happening “off screen” is such a big deal.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Broken Adam  
I hate to say this, but yes. The Pillars were completely wasted and decided “let’s just cram it into a short montage for one episode, no one will notice”. I would’ve loved to see Flash Magnus kick some ass.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
You know, honestly, I wasn’t expecting to see that much of the pillars in season 8. Even at the end of season 7 when everyone was saying “Look at all these new characters!” I was just sitting there thinking “What? You aren’t thinking that these guys are going to become regular cast members, are you?” I didn’t get that vibe from Shadow Play at all.

Us getting an episode like Rockhoof and a hard place at all surprised me.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Broken Adam  
Where was discord in S8 Finale

Same place he always is whenever anyone asks why he didn’t show up and instantly make the entire episode completely irrelevant and useless and unwatchable:  

…Seriously, at Discord’s power level, if he shows up in a crisis the crisis is over and there’s no episode– why do people keep acting like that would be a good thing? That would happen exactly once before everyone switched over to bitching about Draconequus Ex Machina instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide