Unpopular opinion time

Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@DanielTepesKraus  
I believe the tree acted in a legitimate defense. But we know clones in the show are considered “Not desirable” in the show. For example the Pinkie clones. Even I believe if a human from EG world goes to the Harmony tree, he/she could be destroyed; However if the tree notices a powerful magic like Sci-Twi, Sunset, etc. The tree knows there is good Equestrian magic. So, if Chysalis had attacked directly the tree, her only consequence would had been a one week hospital pass.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
What I learned from the Tree is never fuck with it, cause it can do whatever the fuck it wants. Seriously, that Tree goes by its own rules that it’s freaky.
From the sounds of it, it seems that the tree really never learned when too far was too far, and is perfectly okay with throwing children into life-threatening danger if it means getting them to learn a lesson and become for harmonious with each other.

It was created by Starswirl, who’s a bit of a moral absolutist himself.

…I still speculate that Starswirl summoned the Windegos in order to force harmony between the races (or at the very least, did nothing to stop them), and that he intentionally chose Celestia and Luna as monarchs because they were young, pliable teenagers he could mentor into the ‘selfless ruler’ archetype he dreamed of.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@SD50-2

Well, being a divine manifestation, that’s to be expected, especially when testing the righteous - that was small potatoes compared to what God let happen to Job, for example.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

“Wait, what? Job? Yeah, he’s great, real stand-up guy and– oh, shit, I left the Random Tragedy Generator running on him? SHIT! …Uh, send a memo to a couple-a prophets, that was, uh… a TEST! Yeah, I was totally just testing him. Hold on, lemme crank the dial over to Every Day Is Awesome. Sheesh, poor guy, reserve him a Special Place in The Big Book.”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
…I still speculate that Starswirl summoned the Windegos in order to force harmony between the races (or at the very least, did nothing to stop them)

That’s new, never heard that theory before.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Penguin Lagann

I don’t know, even in Reflections he was kind of jerkish (and this was after Magical Mystery Cure established the “didn’t understand friendship” thing).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Penguin Lagann

I mean his EU appearances (both comics and books) does establish we’re following a Starswirl over the span of decades (even before taking into account his time traveling). The handwave here is ‘Starswirl used to have a sense of humor, then he he got old and cranky.’
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan  
From my understanding, Reflections has an older Celestia, while the Legends of Magic comics established younger versions of Celestia and Luna…

I’m so confused.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Honestly, “Great hero from the past lives up to all the hype we heard about them when we finally see them” is one of those tropes I can take or leave honestly.

and really, nothing I’ve seen of Star so far has made me doubt his magical prowess, which was the thing he was famous for first and foremost.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Penguin Lagann

The timeline is loose whenever things that happened 1000 is brought up, even before talking about EU. Besides the obvious explanation, LOM never established when the Pillars were banished so Starswirl and Celestia’s mirror hopping could be shrugged as happening in-between.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide