Unpopular opinion time

GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@DanielTepesKraus  
It’d have to be a REALLY good episode to be worth it. “Luna Eclipsed” worked because 1) Luna wasn’t really a thing before and 2) it was good enough to justify using up the potential. As much as I’d love to see the Biography of Sunbutt, I’m afraid it would just ruin the mystique. It’s like how we don’t know the whole story with Nightmare Moon and why that happened: knowing would be the magician showing us how the trick worked, and it’s not magic anymore. If they DO decide to do a Celestia backstory episode, there better be some Daybreaker nestled in there.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@GenericArchangel  
i would actually really like an episode just about celestia and luna, thousands of years ago, on an adventure. against a foe we’ve yet to actually see in the show, and one they just up and defeat for good in the end. just show them as characters doing their thing. it would offer a ton of insight into them, give them a ton of development, and all without giving any real big crazy backstory or really tying it into anything.

honestly i feel like that’s what celestial advice should have been like. have celestia’s “advice” be used as a framing device to show an adventure from her past that the current circumstances reminded her of. it literally could have began and ended with the exact same conversations that actually were in the episode.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@DanielTepesKraus  
I would have liked to see an episode about how they narrate the way as they discovered and later dealt with Sombra the first time he showed up.  
Yes, I know the cartoon already showed us how they beat him, but it would have been nice to see all the stuff that happened before of that.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Wiimeiser  
@ILoveMyoozik  
yeah. it was the kind of thing that should have been a segment of another episode. not an entire episode and certainly not the opening act for an entire season. seriously, how underwhelming was “let’s talk about starlight glimmer for 22 minutes” as a season opener? that’s about 20 minutes too long for two characters to talk about any character. worse, is everything they talked about could have been much more effectively shown as part of an adventure.

@Anonycat  
i wouldn’t mind it, but i’d certainly much rather have a new villain for such a flashback. just show that stuff happens in the world that has nothing to do with the mane six and their destiny and present day all that. like that episode of batman the animated series that was about jonah hex in the wild west; stuff like that’s just cool, it develops characters and the world in a totally different kind of way, and it lets them do stuff they otherwise can’t do.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@DanielTepesKraus  
Not to mention that it was about her “graduating” as Twilight’s student just for saving the world and after an entire season. Even then, the entire thing was about Twilight sending her off to another place, and it was all for naught because she stays anyway, making the whole thing pointless. The only good parts about it was Twilight’s freakouts were funny, Celestia actually having a bit of character, oh and Poochie herself, cause she’s always great. :P

Thinking about it some more, I think I’d rank it a bit lower on my list of Premieres and Finales.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@DanielTepesKraus  
I mean a SOL premiere isn’t bad in theory but it was basically a bottle episode with like 4 characters in it at best. I think half of the Remane 5 didnt even get lines in the episode. If it had been a story like Best Gify Evar it would’ve been much better. Heck if it had been like Winter Wrap Up it would’ve been better
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@GenericArchangel  
imagine how harsh it would be if sending a foe to the moon was luna’s idea, and celestia felt it was morally wrong to do? how much frigging sadder would that make her being forced to banish luna moon, and you could establish all that with a single line of dialogue.

@ILoveMyoozik  
i think the line from school raze where twilight says “just because you saved equestria doesn’t mean you’re ready to graduate. it’s only been a semester” was a direct, intentional stab at celestial advice claiming starlight was ready to graduate.

@EotD  
i just think it’s fair to expect a lot more from a season opener, that is the episode that’s supposed to set the tone for the entire season in a series that always starts with a big opener, than just be a couple of characters talking while nothing really happens. that episode would have been more suited as the third episode of the season as a breather after some shit had hit the fan.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@DanielTepesKraus  
“We shall not send them to the moon, little sister. No pony deserves the cruelty of that kind of isolation.”  
That does make it a billion times sadder, doesn’t it? But the writers aren’t that brave, unfortunately.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@DanielTepesKraus  
Of course the young6 not graduating excuse is because they will become in New elements of harmony bearers. Despite they were the best of season 8 and the kirins, I feel the show wouldn’t had need them if it had had a 10th season.
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@ILoveMyoozik

It’s basically the “Season Catchphase” I have for S8. “Sorry for the mess, we’re cleaning up”.

It may have had some of the worst episodes to have ever aired, but I can genuinely say that it did it’s job of fixing what had been broken by previous seasons, specifically the character dynamics of who gets to contribute what to the plot, which characters are being problematic development-wise and to set the stage for the final season.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
My less favorite episode is No Second Prances.

I detest that episode even if it has some hilarious moments.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@DanielTepesKraus  
That would make things much more complex, but I bet that there would be folks who, because they failed to pick up on that, would call it out of character, and would thus call it a sin.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Twi Clown  
I my case I have two: The mare Do well and What about Discord??. The first cause Rainbow ego and remane5 behavior. The second one because Those Discord jokes are the most cringiest things I have seee. Besides watching Twilight so desperate was really sad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide