Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@rdibp  
Somepony To Watch Over Me was more boring than bad and Marks and Recreation was so forgettable that I forgot about it until you mentioned it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@rdibp

Funny thing is, Somepony to Watch Over Me was the only season 4 episode that I never saw, and frankly I have no real desire to.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@rdibp  
To me, an episode being boring isn’t enough to be bad because they at least have something of worth to it, even if it isn’t entertaining.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Sadly, at this point I think Apple Bloom is the character who’s never had a good episode. Not counting CMC.

…no wait, Call of the Cutie was good. All downhill from there unfortunately.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Worst fans:

Early on: RD’s, for their deafening support for a shallow character. It got better.

Mid-series: Twilight’s, for their toxic behavior towards anyone arguing with them (which as a result spark(l)ed an equal counter-response and created an escalation). Still, it got better.

Late series: Starlight’s, for combining both of the former into an absolutely unbearable shitshow. It’s getting better. AT FREAKING LAST.

I could spend hours writing an overtly long essay, but… I know better.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
Mid-series: Twilight’s, for their toxic behavior towards anyone arguing with them (which as a result spark(l)ed an equal counter-response and created an escalation). Still, it got better.

I’ve been guilty of that :P
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Anonycat  
I’m sorry, another one that almost made my worst list.

It’s just so predicable, plodding and pointless. The dream logic is clever, but I’m not sure how compelling it is, and Luna’s role was identical to “Sleepless in Ponyville” and “For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils”. I was bored stiff all the way through, along with being vaguely unsettled with how gleefully it seemed to delight in torturing the poor girl.

@ILoveMyoozik  
Cutie Pox was good, yeah. Forgot about that one.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Philweasel  
I beg to differ, Bloom & Gloom was a great episode. I can actually relate to Applebloom’s dilemma about imagining what my goal is and being afraid that it won’t be the right thing and that it could cause trouble, especially with family and friends. I find that a very relatable problem about insecurities that people have and the lesson was good too.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Yeah, I thought Bloom And Gloom was really dull, especially given that how it was yet another “applebloom freaks out about her cutie mark” episode, while the other 2 CMC had dream episodes regarding their relationships with their sisters, which are much more interesting

In that regard, I actually liked Somepony To Watch Over Me
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
My biggest problem with Bloom and Gloom was how it basically wrote Babs Seed out by having her earn her cutie mark off-screen.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Poison Trail

Helps that Rainbow Dash has probably had the best character development of any of them.

Also, Luna fans were REALLY bad early on with all the “Woona” bullshit.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I think for complicity’s sake, we can just say that any fans of a character can be bad for being overly defensive towards their waifu.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide