Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Jonny Manz
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
I meant to post this on the day itself, but I forgot - anyway, 2 days ago, May 16th, was the 9 year anniversary of Make New Friends but Keep Discord airing. I only know this off the top of my head because May 16th, 2015 was also the date of a family tragedy
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I used to have a headcanon that Sunny’s mom actually abandoned Argyle and Sunny because to her the societal baggage of her husband’s utopianism was too much for her. And later on Sunny’s mom came back and discguised herself as somepony else and help Sunny to redeem herself for leaving.
@Jonny Manz
I’m sorry about your family.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
So I played the newest game, Zephyr Heights Mystery. It’s definitely fun, and I think it’s helping me like ponies again. I do wish Hitch had more to do, no big surprise. This might just be the ray of hope I needed.
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Just Wayne
I wanna try that game (and the first one) But they’re short and they’re $40.
What I’m mostly interested in is seeing a certain pair of royal guards again after being missing for five months in the show.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@Toastypk
Definitely not, I played for 4 hours today and I’m still not done. Though I haven’t seen Zoom and Thunder. I don’t think the green one is Thunder. He has the wrong cutie mark.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide