Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If I were to write a retelling of Mlp, I’d like to see Rarity as having limited vampiric powers but not overpowered. Also I like the ability of her to use genjutsu. But her greatest skill would be in her cunning trickery.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
In G5, Unicorn Fluttershy has the ability to turn into animals.

Not an effective disguise because they’re always a bright mellow yellow with pink features, and animals the same kind as her current form find her very attractive.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WyrmSpawN  
Ha ha ha! Better watch out for Angel Bunny then!

But that could actually be a useful ability. Maybe she could track others down with her nose as a dog or swim underwater as a fish. Or even have the strength of a bear.

Although I have a feeling she would probably only be able to use this ability a few times a day and for each time she uses for only 20 minutes.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Probably dependant on size as well.

Like, i imagine in season 1 Dash tells her to turn into a dragon and Shy says she’s never been something that big before.

Give it like four seasons and she’ll have progressed enough to do it and fly her friends over long distance with mild fatigue afterwards.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
You have a point. In the show itself, it’s not extremely important since the show is more about character interaction so the fights don’t need to be like Naruto complexity or be balanced. But I’m just saying it would be a fun concept to toy around with if one were to make an AU fanfic.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Elemental powered sentai ponies!  
Rainbow Dash controls lightning. Fluttershy controls plants. Applejack controls earth. Pinkie Pie summons mech armor. Rarity controls water. Twilight controls fire. Spike is kyubey.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide