Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@DerpyFast

From the show: warmth and cheerful lightheartedness in a time when I was mentally very bad. It brought me back on the right path (or at least supported me) and gave me years of friendship, great songs and funny jokes. I cried like a bitch at the end when the book was finally closed. I think you don’t do that if you haven’t developed strong feelings for this stupid little lovable show. ;-D

From the fandom: Lots of high quality images, especially about epic scenery and lots of cool fan songs including remixes. I am also a big fan of Bronies React, the Rift Café and TF2 Analysis. Unfortunately I never made it to a convention in the USA for private and work reasons. ;-)

@Panko Pai

Aaaaaaand… she’s dead.
Latecomer

@DerpyFast  
Countless hours, likely adding up to weeks, of entertainment (more from the fandom than the main product, but a building is nothing without foundations), plus it eventually lured me into online participation rather than just lurking.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

To answer my own question:

I gained a newfound appreciation for mythology, especially unicorns. I also gained an appreciation for horses in general. I learned so much about the storytelling process from analyzing the show. I also discovered my favourite fictional character:  

And while it’s not the greatest movie ever, it’s probably the one whose attention to detail I appreciate the most. Lastly, it gave me a steady supply of cute, wholesome things.

As for the fandom, there are so many things that I might not have discovered without it, that I couldn’t possibly name them all. The major ones are that I’d have never played Dark Souls, and the two game projects I’m working on wouldn’t exist. I’d have also never gotten into music theory and composing.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Twilight Velvet and Celestia enjoy the wild side of life and Night Light and Luna enjoy the mundane things. I can see one reason Twilight Sparkle looks up to Celestia.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@DerpyFast  
All my livelihood since I joined the fray back in 2015 features the characters from the show and couldn’t stop daydreaming/thinking about it while out of the internet world.

I was formerly an Angry Birds, Naruto and a Marvel guy before.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide