Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Latecomer  
Not outside of the fandom, though. It’s niche and niche means lesser-known or obscure.

Besides, people who still love G4 are becoming minorities out of all the fans in this fandom. Especially those who didn’t mind the changes in recent seasons or don’t give a fuck if the writers studied past episodes or not.

Besides, to me, What will MLP do without Tara Strong now that G5 isn’t the same? When will Hasbro ever gonna care about G4 if they moved on from it and will never revive it like they do with Transformers G1?
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
The basics are known. My local news station made fun of when the B Mets changed their name to Rumble Ponies. Whenever they’d mention them,they’d call them the “My little ponies” and name off the mane six. They’d also play the g3 theme which was weird,but close enough considering they probably don’t Know the show.
Latecomer

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Does it need to be well-known outside the fandom? (It certainly was for a time, anyway.)

And what they will do is make G5. Maybe it will be better than G4, or maybe it will be worse, or maybe it will be a mix and people won’t agree on which is better.

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
that’s on the franchise being niche.

@Latecomer  
In a way. Why did you think Star Wars, Marvel and The Simpsons were acknowledged outside of their fandom and became mainstream?

I still miss Tara Strong tho. And NO. DCSHG’s Batgirl is not Twilight Sparkle, that’s on her personality rather than the same VA. Also, NO. Everyone hates Pony Life because CaLaRtS and comparisons to TTG due to being chibi wacky comedies.

Est. 2012
I’m just worried everyone will forget G4 existed, okay?

The fact that former fans left the fandom and some current ones trashed recent seasons is what will make G4 less remembered because of that. (Don’t believe me, ask the GOT and SVTFOE haters/toxic former fans who trashed the last seasons) And Hasbro will never revive G4. Same goes for LPS 2012. Because, like I said, THEY. DON’T. CARE.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I see at worst,MLP becoming the new Hercules/Xena. These shows have several extremely passionate fans,and others who fondly remember what they want to remember.

Est. 2012
@Latecomer  
Better be.

Not being on that level led a YouTube channel called “The Roundtable” to complete ignore it. Not to mention how the film underperformed on the box office. (I know, you don’t like the movie, no need to repeat it) Which speaking of, the same is what worries me for the 2021 reboot.

I mean, I don’t see any mainstream celebrity expressing their love for MLP. Aside from Vanessa Hudgens or some Star Trek actors or even Patton Oswalt or Weird Al (or even the celebrity cast for the 2017 film), but that’s it. No signs of someone like Millie Bobby Brown or Robert Downey Jr. liking it.
Latecomer

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
But the thing is… success on that level is rare. Not being that big is no failure, unless you had rather overblown goals to begin with.

And is mainstream and celebrity recognition really important? Can’t you love the show on it’s merits?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I grew up on The Legendary Journeys and won’t forget it because I watched it with my father. FiM will be the same for my kid. Gargoyles and Freakazoid! were minor hits in the 90s and still has conventions for it. Maybe G5 will be bigger than G4. Maybe it won’t last a year. Doesn’t matter. Streaming and DVDs exist so G4 can be watched ad nauseam. Just because it finished doesn’t mean it’s done and gone. Fandom size doesn’t matter. Mainstream recognition doesn’t matter. Two people talking about something they enjoy? That matters. Besides, if Caillou stans can be a thing, I wouldn’t worry about people forgetting about G4.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide