Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Neo Saban constantly tried to make things “more like mmpr” when the most popular season of the recent era was Samurai. Samurai only took superficial things from mmpr,like the theme,incidental music and Bulk and Skull Spike.  
If anything,they should have been emulating Samurai.  
The other thing, skipping seasons. Dino Charge made sense,as they obviously had ideas of what to do with that season. Skipping Toqger for Ninninger? Because Toqger was “too childish”? Well,then why did they proceed to give us the most juvenile season we’d gotten thus far,and on top of that,one that didn’t even have anything to do with Ninjas,who the marketing kept telling us was popular with kids. Don’t even get me started on Megaforce.
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
  1. The Maretian  
    1a. Changeling Space Program which takes place before it.  
    1b. My Flight - a bit of a spiritual prequel that sets up Cherry Berry’s love of flight.  
  2. Arrow 18 Mission Logs: Lone Ranger  
    2a. Arrow 18 Mission Logs: Sparkle’s Notes (both of these stories involve humans visiting ponies and getting them interested in space travel)  
  3. Eclipse (another one where humans visit and cause inspiration)  
  4. New Dawn  
  5. Voyage’s End (Equestria discovers the Voyager probe from Earth.)  
  6. Twilight’s Voyage (I haven’t read this story and cannot personally vouch for it, but it came up in my search results, so YMMV [your milage may vary].)
Latecomer

@Myoozik  
Besides not apparently being related to ponies or griffons or even being real seaponies? The fact that they have a significant role in both the movie and the series, preventing me from imagining the latter as unrelated to the former.

@Brass Beau  
The main problem was treating them as town-sized communities rather than countries.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Myoozik  
Not likely since Ponyville was the central focus of the show. Had Starlight and Trixie gone off on a magic tour then maybe, but the Mane 6 had no real reason to travel to those places. They were tied down by their jobs.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Brass Beau  
Probably, but I still think that they introduced the other creatures for a reason and if the show went on for a bit, they would’ve explored them more in any way. No real reason unless some school field trip was arranged or the map would call them.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I think we’re forgetting that it’s the Twilight and Co. show, so the focus was always on her (yes, even with Starlight, who had fewer episodes than the original Co.).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Latecomer  
Not necessarily. If the Tree managed to survive as a glowing apparition of Twilight to the students and convert to a clubhouse, then I think it still had the power to summon from the table at Twilight’s Castle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide