Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
So basically Trixie is getting up in Starlight’s nerves for not immediately giving her a position due to nepotism. Ironic given that’s how Starlight got her position. Still Trixie’s greatest asset is just how much grief and shit she gives Starlight.

Also yes Jarkes there is a Starburst scene

Also also SOMEHOW FLURRY IS 3! (ok admittedly it’s probably a translation error)

And what was with that ending?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Okay, major take-aways:  
Starlight is principal, Sunburst is now a fixture of ponyville and vice principal, Trixie is now guidance and really getting good at that teleporting.

Oh, and Ponies have a stock market.
Background Pony #225F
Can’t watch the episode, as I’m coming home from vacation.

Is it good or bad?
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ep 20: Ooof. I did not like this one all that much. A very strong “its ending” feeling overall. Twilight was very unlikable to me with her “ascenscion” and moving to Canterlot talk. Did not like Glimmer in this one either. They are parking her at this stupid school. I see why people hate it now. Trixie was ok as she always is. Meh.
Background Pony #EEA5
Wait, is twilight talking differently now?

And yeah, I hate being reminded that it’s all ending. :(
Rappy0

@silbasa  
Twilight seems really ooc being okay leaving her friends and moving to Canterlot. Also so it’s confirmed Twilight is now going to live for 1000+ years and outlive her friends? Or is she only ruling Equestria for her life and Celestia and Luna will take over after the fact?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide