Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Wait a second…They actually paid off that joke in The Fault in Our Cutie Marks about the CMC not telling Twilight about Gabby not having a cutie mark? Dang talk about a call back
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

So episode 19 was…interesting I guess. It feels like they tried a season 1 moral with the writing of season 6-7 and it comes out very oddly. Them exploring and finally having Spike come over his infatuation with Rarity is nice (too many intermingled implications) but having Rarity want him around to be her personal servant isn’t her best portrayal either. Gabby is just kind of there as well but it’s nice to see previous characters make a comeback. But yeah not terrible, not wonderful either, honestly reminds me of It Isn’t the Mane Thing About You.
Background Pony #EEA5
@AC97  
How many heartwarming eves, nightmare nights, birthdays and grand galloping galas have past by?
TheAmazingPeanuts

@EotD

They didn’t really said Spike is over his crush, it’s more of a friendship thing then a romance thing. It’s kinda like when Discord got jealous of Tree Hugger for hanging around Fluttershy in “Make New Friends but Keep Discord”.
EotD

@Applelight Limited  
Five Hearthwarming episodes (Eve, Breaker,Tail,Club, and BGE), two Nightmare Nights (Luna Eclipsed and Scare Master), one birthday for Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie and two Grand Galloping Gala’s (BNE and Keep Discord)
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@EotD

The thing about Club and BGE is, Cozy Glow appeared in the former, so does that imply BGE took place a year later? Or could you bend the timeline a bit?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
If there’s anyone that knows where I can find a link to watch episode 20 in English audio, please PM me if any of you can find one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide