Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

New Lunar Republic

Starless
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I don’t think I became to attached tbh, yeah, it become a necessity nowadays to own a phone for your daily needs like, linkin your credit cards, calls, messaging and the use of camera features…despite having the feature to navigate on the interwebs is a whole topic to talk about like consuming media.
That’s one of the biggest reasons why I hate phones now. They want to make everything digital only.
Like our dear comrade Belmo, I enjoy reading physical books and own cd’s as well but the quality and as for quantity is such a whole new level. So, if the powers goes out, I have my backup. X3
Yeah this isn’t much different then not backing up files on your computer onto a USB or external HDD or something thinking you could just back it up onto the cloud instead or didn’t need to back them up at all.
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Toastypk
“The Equestrian wasteland… what you need to first understand about that world.. is that it has more of a focus on Brutal efficiency, bloodshed, and environmental safety. Pegasi suits have evolved to also cover the wings, more effectively channel your magical talent, and also protect you from magical radiation. As far as them being ‘evil’ that’s only some groups of them. The vast majority are simply scared pony folks.. raised on propaganda about the World below full of evil monsters, mutations, and places where breathing the air turns you into a raging monster. Most Enclave suits of armor that have been seen on the surface are covered in a variety of magical and ballistic weaponry… rapid fire guns, Rockets, magical grenades, crowd control tools for dealing with hordes of what they consider.. ‘animal savages’. However the most deadly aspects of their weaponry come into special unique forms.. The battle saddle.. and the Razer wings. Taking full advantage of the body covering suit of armor.. many pegasi have Razer blades attached to their wings… that they use to Swoop and Slice foes apart. Most used in Aerial engagements against fellow pegasi and Gryphons. The Battle saddle is a wearable saddle that Lets a pony better carry HEAVY WEAPONS attached to either side of their body.. with a Trigger bit.. they bite that fires both weapons. A pegasi hero of the surface named Calamity for instance.. carried a pair of Sniper rifles he had on his battle saddle… that he fired with EXTREME precision… to the point of being known as Dead Shot. In War time lots of Pegasi attached and carried Mini guns on the battle saddles.. in order to litterally Rain bullet hell on everything below them.” Ember nods his head. “It sounds like over kill but, years of propaganda and fake science have led almost all Cloud level pegasi into thinking that EVERYTHING on the surface is not only evil but wants to EAT and capture you. I hope this helps ^^.”
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Ember shuffles in place and sighs “Was one of my more… enlightening locations to visit… anyway ill head on to the back of Bel’s mind.” ember poofs
Yeah Fallout Equestria is one of my fave stories and types of story to read :3 it helps that I also love the Fallout games XD
Twiny Dust
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@belmontzar
Lol yeah same here on both. Haven’t had time for that kind of stuff in a long while since being active with everybody here and getting back into art and so on hehe. So I’ve only have the original, PH, and about half of Heroes read so far.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Equestrian Stories 2024

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide