New Lunar Republic

belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Toastypk
’Welcome to the world of Custom character skins.. the thing people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to use, even if they have little to no impact on the actual game what so ever. Moeny is no object if you can wear a Bunny suit!”
[ Look Dead or alive.. I adore you.. your a fun game.. but…. on steam it lists 1000 dollars for all the currently available dlc for Last Round. And some of that has been removed due to licencing including a character and multiple costume collabs… Like I love the game on ps4… but 1000 dollars for mostly costumes? SHEEZUS]
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Not so fun fact about Starless my OC: Starless can play a few instruments. He’s okay at piano/keyboards (but not nearly as good as Coloratura), drums, and bass, but is best at playing guitar (almost as good as Rainbow Dash or Trixie in EqG). He’s played in a couple bands, none of which went anywhere. He was in a band with a then-unknown Coloratura, Octavia, Vinyl Scratch, and Neon Lights/Rising Star.
Honestly if I wrote my OC fanfic today, Starless would be even darker and probably kill himself at the end instead of reforming, Coloratura wouldn’t have survived, the gang he was part of would have never attempted to bring back Grogar and would have actually succeeded in killing Twilight. Looking back, it was very rushed and screams “I gotta get this shit outta my head so I can fuck off outta here”. Should I make a full rewritten Starless fanfic (again) or do I not need to waste my fucking time with what ultimately does not matter?
belmontzar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

if you want to write, then write. It can just be for you and no one else. That’s the thing about art. It doesn’t need to have a purpose or be for someone. you can just.. DO if you want.
belmontzar

@Twiny Dust
The Ps4 and Xbox versions let you buy outfits in smaller sets or for a while, individually. STEAM.. only sells in bundles.. and that gets pricey.
for all the outfits, all the characters, everything for the game in its entirety [assuming you could buy things before they had vanished] would have cost some crazy cash
while playing on ps4 I spent alot of money in total but it was in buying smaller bundles over time. Spending 10-2o bucks here and there isn’t so bad compared to slamming a hundred bucks down all at once for a season pack.
Twiny Dust
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@belmontzar
Ahh oof yeah the most cosmetic Dlc I’ve ever bought has been original Alt outfits in Resident Evil Remake games sooo never heard of much money into anything like that but yeah that sounds like holy shit why is this made like this^^”
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I’ve said/thought this before about other images but this has got to be the laziest image I’ve uploaded. I didn’t draw anything (just took vectors and backgrounds other people made, which is definitely a lazy thing to do, that’s why you don’t see my artist tag). I didn’t even try to make it look accurate to the original album. It took maybe 5 minutes to put together. Yeah real fucking lazy of me.
I used to make album cover parodies years ago, mostly of King Crimson albums.
Whatever happened to those days when I actually drew? Oh wait–I got too worn out to draw, never enjoyed it, thought it was a waste of time, it didn’t matter to me, and my art was never going to get better. It’s sad that I drew so much nice art of Coloratura yet none of it matters as much as the hate art of her I uploaded that one time. All it takes is one bad upload.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide