Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Lightpoint here.
As right now there is little going on, does anypony have any questions they’re curious to ask me? Things about me you’re wanting to know of and the like.
I cannot answer anything about sensitive kingdom matters and other classified secrets, however. Some of those even I am not aware of.

(OOC- And try not asking about his backstory or past because I never really came up with any.)
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Well, it was much more active and varied during the big conflict. But as of now, I guess it still varies. In general though, I meet and see what is on her personal itinerary, then we discuss whatever needs to be discussed about for the day or week, certain to give smart recommendations. Her highness does have the pony Raven Inkwell at her side too, but she serves as more of a secretary.
Much of the day I find myself in secretive intelligence talks, as well. The severity of things really dictates how much time I devote there versus how much I go over prosaic royal day to day matters with her highness.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
This tends to vary as well.
I know all of you, but otherwise I’ve never been the most outgoing of stallions. But I do enjoy getting rich drinks like cappuccinos and the like, eating at various eateries that strike my curiousy, and visit other nearby towns when I get the chance. Ponyville most often, given the proximity, but I’ve gone to Cloudsdale from time to time.
And here with all of you, as well.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
Sure.
Our aims line up well enough, there is no conflict to be found.
Of the two us I tend to think of important matters yet to be carefully decided, while she has an affinity for scheduling, note taking, and historical records.
Not that I don’t have any interest in the latter, myself.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
I’m sometimes reading about Equestria things, bits of research into past and present happenings. In fact soon I intend to go on a personal mission to the Hollow Shades to learn more about that region of Equestria, maybe even something about batponies. Much of that region is shrouded in mystery to me.
I haven’t done this in a long time, but I’ve played chess before. And from my recollection, I was pretty dang good.
Certainly no Kasperhoof though.
Twiny Dust
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@Toastypk
Oh, I never got much picked up more than just some basic stuff about chess honestly just how the pieces moved none of the more advanced stuff and was never real good at it always been more of figure out by doing then thinking and planning it out kind of pony. Hehe
And yeah you mentioned some stuff about it possibly checking out Hollow shades before?
CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

NLR's Mom
@Toastypk
Oh you’re planning a visit to my hometown? That’s wonderful. So much we can be learned and it can help strength relationships between normal ponies, thestrals and the cursed. You are taking adequate dark magic protections yes? That stuff lingers everywhere out there ^^
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
Yeah, that’s still going on. Any day now, really. I’ll be sure to share everything when I do.
@CountDerpy
Yes! I don’t know how much I will find, but it’s a not very trotted region of Equestria that I’m looking to get first hoof findings about.
And yes to the charms thing. I feel that could quite help for some reason. I just have a weird feeling.
CountDerpy
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

NLR's Mom
@Toastypk
Oh yes weird feelings before going there means take extra precautions. But as long as you don’t stray from the paths and have no malicious intent, you should come back perfectly fine. Just be kind about some of the strange customs and diets creatures have there. The blue mangos are fun if you want to be a fruit bat pony for a day.
Twiny Dust
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@Toastypk
Ahh, Looking forward to hearing what you end up seeing.
@CountDerpy
Oh yeah you mentioned that before any ummmm… Oddities there for temporary lycanthropic? Totally not asking for any Nightmare Night related things, Hehe..
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
large
Hey, I recently found this book for sale, and it makes me… fairly unwell feeling.
“101 Royal Secrets Celestia Doesn’t Want You to Know”.
I’d better not learn there’s something classified in here!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide