New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So. Drained.
Oh my fuck.
large
Horrible sleep on account of having to wake up in the middle to mow grass fast cause of approaching rain.
I was intending on doing it today anyway but the rain was like “No sleep for you!”
I had to go back to bed a little.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Teensy line from chapter 5 episode 5
Posey called Windy bestie!
:D
Especially after their previous animosity.
Not to mention
Posey is showing some tact with not telling Pipp the product smells. Usually she would be the first one to say something like that.
Until she told Jazz.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
And episode 6 quick thought
Opaline has finally found her way into Maretime Bay… but I love how nopony in Maretime Bay takes her seriously cause it’s nightmare night. lol
And big spoiler for said episode-
Oh shit, Posey had something happen to her again, but this time it’s quite serious and foreboding. Usually the stuff that happens to her is of a comical nature… not this time. I actually feel bad about and worry for her for real.
Acid Flask
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Chemical Enginer
Nice, I just got a cute screen shot of Zipp during the third episode. Because our families Netflix has been wired I’ve been downloading and watching them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide